PDA

View Full Version : My very first Stage 1 Map BKC 1.9 tdi - Looking for help

martin5644
10th September, 2022, 01:37 AM
Hello guys,
I just started learning WinOLS , and been watching videos and reading for this past week,and after some time i started developing my first map based on some videos ,which i dont know if they are too correct.(I feel like the boost is a bit high for a stock turbo as i heard the turbo on this engine dosent cope with alot of boost) Im trying alot to understand what is going on but you gotta start somewhere.
Sorry for alot of text going straight into it now!

I am still using the WinOLS Demo , because i want to learn the software first before investing alot of money in the application, i will provide screenshots because im not able to export my map.

Here are all my edited maps i provided the % its increased so you know.Hope to learn today alot and will accept every review

BECAUSE OF BAD QUALITY WITH PICTURE HERE IS LINK OF THE MAPS: https://imgur.com/a/HJc3hHq

Theese are all the maps i think are usefull for a stage 1 map
I left alot of them untouched because i still dont understand what i need to change or if i need to change the map for stg1 or leave it stock
Misc:
Launch Control
PopcornSVRL Limiter / or i can put Hardcut Torque Limiter 4500rpm full inject 4510rpm 0
DEEP IDLE FOR TDI (N75 duty)

Questions :
-Is this map good to flash to a car ?
-Is this a reliable map?
-Is it safe ?
-How can i improve my tuning?
-What im doing right?
-What im doing wrong?
-Is anyone willing to guide me to do a proper map or give me pointers?
-Rate this map from 1 - 10.
-Where can i find a proper guide for free or cheap(student)?

This is all the progress i made in the last 2 weeks ! THANK YOU!
-GOLF V 1.9TDI BKC 105hp => 150hp Map
Ori file -

qni666
10th September, 2022, 03:36 PM
Just upload your ori file and someone will make stage 1

martin5644
10th September, 2022, 06:10 PM
Here is my Ori file

delano8k
29th January, 2023, 01:37 PM
hello im instered if you find any guide for beginners

Lambda1
29th January, 2023, 02:16 PM
BKC with little turbo, stock injectors, catalytics... 150hp... for sure smokeless. Sorry but in your dreams :).

ivaka
2nd June, 2023, 09:52 PM
Here is my Ori file
test and report