PDA

View Full Version : LDV Maxus Plip Programming

japn
28th February, 2010, 11:09 PM
Hi there I have been asked to try to programme or re-initialize plips on a ldv maxus that has had a new main relay fitted, has anyone got any info on these... do you need a special diagnostic gear to prog these or is it possible to prog the remotes without any special equipment. maybe someone with the latest version of Autodata or other may have info on these....

Meat-Head
28th February, 2010, 11:23 PM
I MIGHT BE WRONG but these should be called 'bitsa', as they are bits of this and bits of that, try opcom set to vauxhall vectra and see what damage it causes.

japn
2nd March, 2010, 09:00 PM
I MIGHT BE WRONG but these should be called 'bitsa', as they are bits of this and bits of that, try opcom set to vauxhall vectra and see what damage it causes.
is the op-com the only vci I can use for this or will my autocom also work do ya reckon....

Meat-Head
2nd March, 2010, 11:08 PM
is the op-com the only vci I can use for this or will my autocom also work do ya reckon....

try it, you got nothing to loose apart from time, either it will work or it wont.

try www.programyourkeys.com (http://www.programyourkeys.com)

purdy
5th January, 2011, 10:13 PM
I have the same problem today. its not the remote but the recever. LDV supply a new controller and two remotes fitted and programed for ?500. they must have a problem with them. to replace the whole system. I'm looking into fitting a after market remote locking control as all they need to do is open the doors.
does any one have wiring diagrams?

japn
6th January, 2011, 01:06 PM
dont think they have a particular problem with them exactly mate, just LDV Don't exsist anymore thus when the dealer tries to log in to security side on diag equip it requires a security code over internet direct from LDV servers which no longer pluged in. (proberbly sold on e-bay HA HA HA) so the only choice they have is to replace entire system

Meat-Head
6th January, 2011, 02:45 PM
, just LDV Don't exsist anymore thus when the dealer tries to log in to security side on diag equip it requires a security code over internet direct from LDV servers which no longer pluged in.

So, if they became members on here, perhaps we could 'fix' that lol

purdy
6th January, 2011, 11:21 PM
that sounds about right.