PDA

View Full Version : Help with Scania R520 EMS S8 Euro6 need EGR off but working solution...

hipolitogt
16th September, 2022, 06:51 AM
I have a file with dpf+adblue off , but egr seems a pain in the ass... can somebody help to make this ecu egr off? I have the following dtcs:
P042F - EGR SENSOR A - STUCKED IN CLOSED POSITION
P0488 - INTAKE EGR POSITION FAULTY
P049D - EGR POSITION SENSOR - FAULTY LEARNING
1181 (THIS IS WITH JALTEST ENTERING IN ECU) EGR AXIS CILINDER SENSOR ERROR.

Main problem is every time I write ecu file it works (except for emissions control light because of this errors) for about 35hours. After that truck enters in limp mode until I write again the file. I tried swiftec with support but I think sometimes they don't know what they are doing and the difficulty of making this ecu each time need open it, dissasemble it and so... It seems they experiment with your files...

Can somebody help? Please working solution...

I attach ori file and my modded file.

Thanks!!!!

pike
16th September, 2022, 07:10 AM
I have a file with dpf+adblue off ...

who told you that DPF and Adblue off in your file?

hipolitogt
16th September, 2022, 07:37 AM
who told you that DPF and Adblue off in your file?

the man who made me this file and charged me. Well, so I edit the original post: need DPF+ADBLUE+EGR.

This is the main problem, everybody wants first money then file, and file not works and file not works and file don't work... is boring!!!! I attach all files this guy sent to me... no better not. I only know I have money throw directly to the trash...

Khalid052
17th September, 2022, 10:40 AM
PM PLEASE I CAN DO THAT

Hella
17th September, 2022, 12:40 PM
xxxxx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdicustoms
22nd December, 2023, 08:02 PM
Is there anyone who really understands EMS Scania?????

I tried all the facebook and forum tuners, they send me a file with 3 errors deleted and say that the torque limiter has been removed, I'm not a 20 year old....
I tried all the facebook and forum tuners, they send me a file with 3 errors deleted and say that the torque limiter has been removed, I'm not a 20 year old