PDA

View Full Version : BMW 2003 E46 "Fault 4A42 EWS faulty" compare files EWS+DDE (Synchronisation Failed)

lipidipi
18th September, 2022, 01:51 PM
Dear Members,

I know that this situation has been talked about through this forum already several times and I read through all posts that are on the forum.
I decided to pull EEPROM data from DDE7 and from EWS3 can someone please check them and tell me why am I not capable of Syncing DDE+ EWS always failing to do so tried disconnecting the battery no go. Also the Key is not recognised in EWS live data no spare key with the vehicle. The only fault is "DDE 4A42 EWS fault in DDE" and also no start no crank and coolant gauge not moving Thank you in advance no issues with payment for the correct solution.

As always any opinion appreciated

Oktawian
18th September, 2022, 02:44 PM
Write this to the ews, try to start the engine.

Car at least should crank. Then You should be able to do syncro with DME.

Pass for .rar file after thanks and reputation.

Regards

kiszka
18th September, 2022, 02:48 PM
Dear Members,

I know that this situation has been talked about through this forum already several times and I read through all posts that are on the forum.
I decided to pull EEPROM data from DDE7 and from EWS3 can someone please check them and tell me why am I not capable of Syncing DDE+ EWS always failing to do so tried disconnecting the battery no go. Also the Key is not recognised in EWS live data no spare key with the vehicle. The only fault is "DDE 4A42 EWS fault in DDE" and also no start no crank and coolant gauge not moving Thank you in advance no issues with payment for the correct solution.

As always any opinion appreciated

Work to change your residence status
and stop using dark fonts

lipidipi
18th September, 2022, 03:00 PM
Work to change your residence status
and stop using dark fonts

Hello kiszka what do you mean? Sorry don’t understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lipidipi
18th September, 2022, 03:01 PM
Done the update I hope all is good now thanks for letting me know didnīt know that