PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha Mt 09

xircom
26th September, 2022, 02:13 PM
Hello everybody, my original dash is broken and I've putted a new one with 0 km, i want to adjust the new one with the real KM of the bike, someone could please indicate me where is the eeprom or the pins to read it, a eeprom reader/writer and also the software to do it?

Best regards

xircom
27th September, 2022, 08:48 AM
Nobody can help me ?

Jardel
27th September, 2022, 10:44 AM
It's a soic8, 93c86 eeprom, clearly visible as soon as I open the panel. You will remove it from the board, read it with a simple eeprom programmer, you will read it as 16 bits and post the dump here on the forum, along with all possible information, especially the mileage you have and the mileage you want, that someone kind will surely help you...or you can Just swap The memoriese

xircom
27th September, 2022, 10:52 AM
It's a soic8, 93c86 eeprom, clearly visible as soon as I open the panel. You will remove it from the board, read it with a simple eeprom programmer, you will read it as 16 bits and post the dump here on the forum, along with all possible information, especially the mileage you have and the mileage you want, that someone kind will surely help you...or you can Just swap The memoriese
As I read with a cheap upa usb is enough right?
No problems with the inmo swapping the memories?

Thanks a lot

Diagcar1
27th September, 2022, 01:55 PM
Desolder eep's and swap them.