PDA

View Full Version : Audi a4 problems with cruice after remap

Jimmynick
29th September, 2022, 11:11 AM
Hello... I have a audi 2.0 tdi 2010. My tuner made this stage 1 file but after remap my cruise control gets ~~~~ed.. anyone out here who can help me solve this? (Yes coding in vcds is fine) and cruise works normal after flashing the ori file back (both files are viritual file) i am using kess v2 master (not clone)

VollPower
29th September, 2022, 11:38 AM
cruise works only above 60kmh i had a costumer that had the same but all was working fine.

VollPower
29th September, 2022, 11:40 AM
if yor cruise does not work, then your tuner removed wrong codes, or modified wrong adress with tuning or EGR delete

biela
29th September, 2022, 12:16 PM
Hello

I see a weird mod in 1CBBAE and 1CC27A turbo maps.

Or may be the axis lowered values in Nm to IQ maps.

brend
29th September, 2022, 12:33 PM
Hello... I have a audi 2.0 tdi 2010. My tuner made this stage 1 file but after remap my cruise control gets ~~~~ed.. anyone out here who can help me solve this? (Yes coding in vcds is fine) and cruise works normal after flashing the ori file back (both files are viritual file) i am using kess v2 master (not clone)

These are the consequences of your total savings , where you do not want to invest anything for the correct processing of the file .
You give the file to incomprehensible dummies who don 't know how to do this job .