PDA

View Full Version : Vw Sharan 2.0 tdi brt 2007

pcbox
8th October, 2022, 02:57 PM
Hi

Can anyone check my file... I bought this car and I do not know what is done on ecu.

I tried to found file on net and I think I found ori file, bith attached.

Can someone look at files and tell me what is done in file?

Thanks

mprog
8th October, 2022, 03:22 PM
In Your file have EGR Off, Hot start, and stage 1 poor quality

BR

alonedark
8th October, 2022, 04:36 PM
Mprog do it better for him

pcbox
8th October, 2022, 04:45 PM
Wow great info... Probbably that is why car goes soo poor and also starts bad

pcbox
8th October, 2022, 04:53 PM
In Your file have EGR Off, Hot start, and stage 1 poor quality

BR

Can you repair stage1? :)

pcbox
9th October, 2022, 07:23 AM
You write that egr off is done in my file. You probbably tought that file on car is named ori but file which was on car is named: 03G906016JN _SW9770_dataarea.bin.

File named ori is one which i found on net and now noticed that is the one which is tuned and egr off.

Now I attached file read after sgo update so its completelly original.

Can you now tell me what is done in my file: 03G906016JN _SW9770_dataarea.bin according to this original file?

qni666
9th October, 2022, 08:10 AM
You write that egr off is done in my file. You probbably tought that file on car is named ori but file which was on car is named: 03G906016JN _SW9770_dataarea.bin.

File named ori is one which i found on net and now noticed that is the one which is tuned and egr off.

Now I attached file read after sgo update so its completelly original.

Can you now tell me what is done in my file: 03G906016JN _SW9770_dataarea.bin according to this original file?

Driver wish - missing ( stock )
EGR was disable ( not correct )
Lambda maps - missing ( stock )
Some DTC was disable from table example P0176 - Fuel composition sensor circuit malofunction ( egr was removed with some shit program example davinci and software disable some dtc errors in table )
Missing limiters after torque
IQ to NM Conversrion was bad
SOI maps was stock
Duration maps - 1 missing and other was not good
hotstart map is not many ok

pcbox
9th October, 2022, 08:14 AM
Dpf not fitted on this car. How is this possible. I had some sharan before and also brt engine and was having dpf fitted

qni666
9th October, 2022, 08:29 AM
Dpf not fitted on this car. How is this possible. I had some sharan before and also brt engine and was having dpf fitted

Not have dpf here have only 1 swich, but not have map for regenerations and what u need in this file ?

pcbox
9th October, 2022, 08:37 AM
I bought this car for myself and first problem is poor starting when hot, but no dtc... Now I figured why; dtc for camshaft sensor is also disabled, now with original file, I get dtc for flap motor and camshaft sensor. I will replace sensor now, but before I did not know what is wrong. It will be good to have some nice stage1 here, correct done

qni666
9th October, 2022, 08:45 AM
I bought this car for myself and first problem is poor starting when hot, but no dtc... Now I figured why; dtc for camshaft sensor is also disabled, now with original file, I get dtc for flap motor and camshaft sensor. I will replace sensor now, but before I did not know what is wrong. It will be good to have some nice stage1 here, correct done

Last what file u use only stage 1 want egr flaps ?

pcbox
9th October, 2022, 08:48 AM
Now I have this sw on my car. Updated useing sgo file. I need only nice stage1 here. I will fit new egr and solve problem with intake flap motor.

qni666
9th October, 2022, 09:12 AM
Now I have this sw on my car. Updated useing sgo file. I need only nice stage1 here. I will fit new egr and solve problem with intake flap motor.

Here is Stage 1 try and report