PDA

View Full Version : Opel corsa d 1.7cdti denso ecu swap

peugeot 307
9th October, 2022, 12:54 PM
I have problem with corsa d, water damaged the computer and now I have to buy another one. I wonder if I can read and clone the eeprom to replace with a new computer or is there a different pairing process. I have fvdi, xprog, galletto, upa, opcom ....

lush29
9th October, 2022, 12:56 PM
I have problem with corsa d, water damaged the computer and now I have to buy another one. I wonder if I can read and clone the eeprom to replace with a new computer or is there a different pairing process. I have fvdi, xprog, galletto, upa, opcom ....Extract pin reset and learn with opcom

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

brend
9th October, 2022, 01:30 PM
I have problem with corsa d, water damaged the computer and now I have to buy another one. I wonder if I can read and clone the eeprom to replace with a new computer or is there a different pairing process. I have fvdi, xprog, galletto, upa, opcom ....

Only ..........

Or clon fully .

Or reset pin code away and programming.

Exrta option immo off .

My recomendation for safe time and easy reset pin code away and programming.

credoline
11th October, 2022, 11:05 AM
I am cloned Denso ecu with Renesas SH7059. If yours ecu is of this kind, read with KTAG full flash, write in replacement ecu and it work. If you have separate eeprom, read eeprom from original ecu and you will get pin code for car, read eeprom from donor ecu and you will get pin code and use to unpair donor ecu

peugeot 307
12th October, 2022, 10:57 PM
i didn't find an ecu with the same number, i bought from astra j, inside the ecu is a renesas 7058, and read int flash and write to the new ecu with galletto, i also cloned the eeprom ic502 (93c86) .... the car runs nice without any problems, thank you very much on help.