PDA

View Full Version : TDI Overrun / Pops

testing11221
13th October, 2022, 07:28 PM
Does anyone know how to make TDI overrun/ pops on a EDC16 MK5 golf 1.9TDI? Theres a couple of tuners on the UK who offer it but they lock their files which isnt much use to me.
If someone can explain how its done or even better help me out by doing it that would be great!

Ive included my file if anyone can help by doing it.

Video of what i have in mind : youtube.com/watch?v=22LAvH3sRps

Thank you

FileServices
13th October, 2022, 08:07 PM
Test and report.

testing11221
14th October, 2022, 10:22 AM
Test and report.

Thank you for your time however unfortunately thats just a hardcut limiter.
Overrun pops are when you lift off the throttle (technically very close to a petrol engines pops and bangs). If you google tdi overrun or tdi pops and bangs you will see some examples.
Its been quite popular in the UK for the last year or so however all the tuners that do it protect their files and dont want to share their information with anyone.

peechie
14th October, 2022, 10:40 AM
The reason why they protect it is because they find their solution stolen and made out the person copying it created it. technically more than one person can have the same solution but it isn't common knowledge. My friend Klaudijus and I made my purple A3 CR140 pop and bang on hardcut and I took some videos and then it was everywhere, alot of mappers posting the video saying they created it etc.

Johnsy1998
14th October, 2022, 11:13 AM
This solution you will not get for free mate. not common knowledge as above.

Klaudas1331
14th October, 2022, 09:25 PM
Well, the only solution for you is to either get a proper remap for the overrun pops and enjoy it, or figure it out yourself, I know how to do it, but I wouldn't share it with anyone else unless you're my friend, simple logic. It is possible even for the VE pump engines to pop and bang lol. Currently testing to make a fully working solution for the VE engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG43h25yFUI&ab_channel=Klaudas1331