PDA

View Full Version : rate this tunes if you can :)

edc17dualcore
15th October, 2022, 02:20 PM
Hello, can someone rate 3 files?

I paid money for three of them but idk they're good, safe or not

Car is bmw e61 535D LCI 286HP

one of them is encrypted i think but im not 100% sure

Every of that files i bought from "recommended tuners" so it'll be intresting when they're crap.

And in the end - they got ori file from my car to tune and send me back tuned one but i dont know they had ready files before or juz tuned mine,

supremeza
15th October, 2022, 03:05 PM
whats the reason you want us to check out your files if you not happy have you spoken to the tuners who did them for you

Aladinnu
15th October, 2022, 03:50 PM
i only had a check on mod2. i see lambda maps are set lower...you only do that when u expect smoke...that means fuel maps are made without proper calculations. if you calculate AFR correctly its no need tot touch lambda...then turbo pressure increase from 1.8 bar to 1.9 bar.....

update: had a look at mod1... better and safer. my advice go with mod1

alonedark
15th October, 2022, 04:19 PM
i can do a new one safe for the car , dont need to do anythings

alonedark
15th October, 2022, 04:25 PM
i have this car do it . sure and good mod918917 340 cv and 680 nm . thi is a dyno file

edc17dualcore
15th October, 2022, 05:19 PM
whats the reason you want us to check out your files if you not happy have you spoken to the tuners who did them for you

the reason why is they spoken me to make "quality good files" but i cant trust all ppl who tell me "file is 100% safe and perfect" and i just paid for every file to test with one will be better and with one "tuner" will be better.

My 535d was little bit expensive for me cause i bought brand new turbo's, i made full engine repair and bought a lot of stuffs so i dont want to get file that can damage my car after couple of runs.

edc17dualcore
15th October, 2022, 05:22 PM
i only had a check on mod2. i see lambda maps are set lower...you only do that when u expect smoke...that means fuel maps are made without proper calculations. if you calculate AFR correctly its no need tot touch lambda...then turbo pressure increase from 1.8 bar to 1.9 bar.....

Thanks for Your time about check mod files. So i will try mod1 - i wanted just safe stage 1 without problems.

Anyway - for the file "mod2" i paid 90EUR - he said is dyno tested perfect quality 100% safe .....

alonedark
15th October, 2022, 05:24 PM
new and rebuilt turbos ??????? if a OEM turbo you can be happy

edc17dualcore
15th October, 2022, 05:31 PM
new and rebuilt turbos ??????? if a OEM turbo you can be happy

it was oem by fair price ;)

Aladinnu
15th October, 2022, 05:32 PM
IF a file is tested on dyno and gives good gains doesn t mean that the engine is running correct. so u can get nice stage1 with mod1 file, or u can get extra 5hp with mod2 and have some smoke+ failing injectors/Hpfp after some time. mod2 also has useless increase in rail pressure.

gp9
15th October, 2022, 05:36 PM
I will make you a real Eastern European horror if the forum members support my profile (thank you + reputation). Let's see if they want to help you

edc17dualcore
15th October, 2022, 05:46 PM
I will make you a real Eastern European horror if the forum members support my profile (thank you + reputation). Let's see if they want to help you
what do You mean ??

alonedark
15th October, 2022, 05:52 PM

what have you been taught? No??

edc17dualcore
15th October, 2022, 06:54 PM
what have you been taught? No??

So, what's Your point?

supremeza
15th October, 2022, 07:02 PM
i would use mod1 aswell however i dont think mod 2 will cause any issues it the engine is healthy. do you have a decat on your vehicle

edc17dualcore
15th October, 2022, 07:18 PM
i would use mod1 aswell however i dont think mod 2 will cause any issues it the engine is healthy. do you have a decat on your vehicle

Nope, i have full stock with DPF and EGR

Aladinnu
16th October, 2022, 10:15 AM
if u want to keep ur dpf alive don t use mod2 and go with mod1. Mod2 is a lot more agressive and i m sure that 30% more fuel wont burn 100% with +0.1 Bar from turbo maps. ask ur tunner whats the AFR of diesel. how much air u need to burn 1.mg of fuel ? i tell u its 17:1. so for u to keep ur dpf alive you need more air on that mod2.

edc17dualcore
16th October, 2022, 11:20 AM
if u want to keep ur dpf alive don t use mod2 and go with mod1. Mod2 is a lot more agressive and i m sure that 30% more fuel wont burn 100% with +0.1 Bar from turbo maps. ask ur tunner whats the AFR of diesel. how much air u need to burn 1.mg of fuel ? i tell u its 17:1. so for u to keep ur dpf alive you need more air on that mod2.

About mod2 - a lot od ppl said is crap, i said this to tuner and no response that i think he just want money for crap :D

I will try mod 1 and look.

drws3
3rd November, 2022, 08:36 AM
i've seen worse than these 2 tuning files , so whatever... this engine is very strong so will hold with both files regardless what the Puritan tuners say arround the forums
I think both are ok however on Mod1 file this adresses : FCEF0 ; FD094 more attention while copying from other projects ...