PDA

View Full Version : audi a3 8P0907115K stage 3 wisdom help DK ? TFSI 2.0

accodinguk
17th October, 2022, 02:59 AM
This is for my personal car Audi A3 8p 2006 Automatic DSG BWA engine with ''S3 8p pistons and rods and 1.8t oil pump conversion''

My car feels fast, but I think there is much more room for improvement
Could you let me know what you think about the map done for me please and maybe if you see any room for improvement I've included ORI file and my file with a mods list

Also if you can add crackles map to it and nice pops bangs flame map from 4.5k to 7k :)

Thanks

Johnsy1998
17th October, 2022, 05:53 PM
Could be wrong but files don't seem to match up.

accodinguk
17th October, 2022, 07:17 PM
Could be wrong but files don't seem to match up.

Ones a ori file and ones a stage 3 mod file lol

hishamswidan
17th October, 2022, 10:13 PM
This is for my personal car Audi A3 8p 2006 Automatic DSG BWA engine with ''S3 8p pistons and rods and 1.8t oil pump conversion''

My car feels fast, but I think there is much more room for improvement
Could you let me know what you think about the map done for me please and maybe if you see any room for improvement I've included ORI file and my file with a mods list

Also if you can add crackles map to it and nice pops bangs flame map from 4.5k to 7k :)

Thanks

KO4 or KO3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

accodinguk
18th October, 2022, 01:19 AM
KO4 or KO3?

If you're thinking about using this on your car don't lol. It's custom-made for my stage 3 car with a full hybrid custom turbo rated 500+bhp and other mods.

hishamswidan
18th October, 2022, 05:46 AM
If you're thinking about using this on your car don't lol. It's custom-made for my stage 3 car with a full hybrid custom turbo rated 500+bhp and other mods.

No no i will not using it , my car stock engine
KO3 , thanks anyway :)