PDA

View Full Version : Help with DM500S

mlesto
25th October, 2008, 01:06 AM
Hi all,

I have successfully setup a DM500C. Now doing a DM500S (only 1 satellite Astra 19.2Efor C+ and CSat) but can only get a couple of channels. Using DK1.1, tried cccam and mgcam but nothing :-(. Could someone help please ?
Thx.
M

Devilfish
25th October, 2008, 04:28 AM
Are the packages you're trying to view hacked, i.e. can you get them by adding keys?

If it is, mgcamd 1.30 will probably work and you might need to add the keys every day (or when they change).

An emu on it's own won't make the channels work. If you want it to auto update the keys then you need a working AutoUpdate.Key or AutoRoll.key file. If it's hacked, you need to add keys in the Softcam.Key file.

thered
25th October, 2008, 09:00 AM
just out of interest does this mean when i get a new set of keys the only relevant file needed is the softcam file i can bin the rest?

Curious123
26th October, 2008, 05:46 PM
just out of interest does this mean when i get a new set of keys the only relevant file needed is the softcam file i can bin the rest?

You are better off deleting the whole folder and copying the new folder to your dreambox. I normally overwrite the var/keys and var/scce folder with the new keys.

Curious123
26th October, 2008, 05:49 PM
Hi all,

I have successfully setup a DM500C. Now doing a DM500S (only 1 satellite Astra 19.2Efor C+ and CSat) but can only get a couple of channels. Using DK1.1, tried cccam and mgcam but nothing :-(. Could someone help please ?
Thx.
M

Load the captains settings, the latest Satankeybundle and CCcam 2.0.9 and you should be able to clear Premier on 19.2E.