PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have carprog

bubbles69
2nd March, 2010, 10:37 PM
Anyone on here have carprog codecard.lt (support@codecard.lt) reason i ask is im going to buy the full kit as it has so much good stuff i need, what i want to ask is about the VAT can anyone confirm they have had a vat invoice with there order??

deltona1
2nd March, 2010, 10:43 PM
Hi, yes i got invoice with mine.rergards

bubbles69
2nd March, 2010, 10:46 PM
hi thanks for reply did invoice contain vat prive and there vat number do you, did you claim vat back?

pakalapa
17th September, 2010, 06:30 PM
hi, i want a program to get immo code -car pass for opels 1999-2006 so that i can replace ecus. does Carprog offers me what i need in these ecus that is shows? what i am trying to say is, does the code has to be checked at least once in ecu's life so that it can be readed? thank you

jawnuolis
17th September, 2010, 07:02 PM
hi thanks for reply did invoice contain vat prive and there vat number do you, did you claim vat back?
if you VAT registered you can ask invoice with VAT deducted.... later you don`t need waist time with VAT returns :)

pakalapa
18th September, 2010, 09:43 AM
can anyone help me pleaz?

pakalapa
18th September, 2010, 09:44 AM
hi, i want a program to get immo code -car pass for opels 1999-2006 so that i can replace ecus. does Carprog offers me what i need in these ecus that is shows? what i am trying to say is, does the code has to be checked at least once in ecu's life so that it can be readed? thank you

hello, can anyone help me pleaz?

puiu
18th September, 2010, 10:08 AM
hello, can anyone help me pleaz?

Yes ,i have Carprog and is god for reading code from ECU
this is the tool you need,

regards

Puiu

serbar
18th December, 2010, 05:26 PM
Hello.

About this stuf:

OPEL login reader from motor hybrid ECU. (http://www.codecard.lt/carprog/software/opel-login-reader-from-motor-hybrid-ecu-works-with-bosch-me1-5-5-siemens-simtec71-simtec71-1-delco-diesel-delco-multec-/prod_129.html)

After reading suplier info still have a doubt about the features this equipment allowd.

For the ones u have it: Can i read and write eeprom dumo with this via obd?

Thanks.

puiu
18th December, 2010, 06:28 PM
Hello.

About this stuf:

OPEL login reader from motor hybrid ECU. (http://www.codecard.lt/carprog/software/opel-login-reader-from-motor-hybrid-ecu-works-with-bosch-me1-5-5-siemens-simtec71-simtec71-1-delco-diesel-delco-multec-/prod_129.html)

After reading suplier info still have a doubt about the features this equipment allowd.

For the ones u have it: Can i read and write eeprom dumo with this via obd?

Thanks.

Yes you can read and write full eeprom via OBD,

Puiu

serbar
19th December, 2010, 01:43 PM
On ME 1.5.5 too?

Thanks.

T72
19th December, 2010, 03:26 PM
Codecard giving X-mas present for us, cheap update for full Carprog