PDA

View Full Version : EDC16U31 VW TDI writing issues W/KESS

ToyoTDI
20th October, 2022, 03:30 PM
Hello,

I am having an issue writing a file to a EDC16U31 ECU for a VW TDI. I was able to read and send the file to a tuner without issue, however, when i received the modified file, i get an error message: "WARNING an error occurred during the writing Check connections Switch off the dashboard Make the recovery?"when attempting to write to the ECU.

Any help with the situation is greatly appreciated, thanks!

bobolin4o
20th October, 2022, 03:35 PM
What your tuner said about?

supremeza
20th October, 2022, 03:53 PM
use mpps on edc16

post your ori file i have a few of these ill send you one to use

dehacko
20th October, 2022, 06:29 PM
Bad mod or stabble power. I try 20x ecus edc16U31 with chinnes kess no rework clone and all ok. send ori file and mod. write bdm ori with k-tag or mpps boot mode

morgano
21st October, 2022, 09:50 AM
Bad mod or stabble power. I try 20x ecus edc16U31 with chinnes kess no rework clone and all ok. send ori file and mod. write bdm ori with k-tag or mpps boot mode

on edc16? :)

danypk
21st October, 2022, 11:06 AM
Hello,

I am having an issue writing a file to a EDC16U31 ECU for a VW TDI. I was able to read and send the file to a tuner without issue, however, when i received the modified file, i get an error message: "WARNING an error occurred during the writing Check connections Switch off the dashboard Make the recovery?"when attempting to write to the ECU.

Any help with the situation is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Go to Setup=>Speed=>Minimum then use recovery with your file. Make sure u are 12+ voltage.