PDA

View Full Version : Need Advise

mandmautolock
3rd March, 2010, 06:43 AM
I'm sorry if I look like newbie but probably I am, I'm a automotive locksmith and I would like to expand my services and offer mileage correction, I have download a lots of information from DK and It has help a lot to decide what equipment to use obviusly Diga-Consult is the equipment to have but like many of us money is the issue, so my question is, Tacho Universal is a good learning tool? I do have access to many diferent car due to couple of customers who own a junkyard, also where can I find the reference for a the American Models like Ford, GM Motors, Chrysler or all models for the American Market

I have experience clipping, removing and soldering on electrical boards and I hope to practice more before I test myself on the real situation.

Any Advise, tip or trick will be very helpful

Thanks everybody

teerak2uk
4th March, 2010, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry if I look like newbie but probably I am, I'm a automotive locksmith and I would like to expand my services and offer mileage correction, I have download a lots of information from DK and It has help a lot to decide what equipment to use obviusly Diga-Consult is the equipment to have but like many of us money is the issue, so my question is, Tacho Universal is a good learning tool? I do have access to many diferent car due to couple of customers who own a junkyard, also where can I find the reference for a the American Models like Ford, GM Motors, Chrysler or all models for the American Market

I have experience clipping, removing and soldering on electrical boards and I hope to practice more before I test myself on the real situation.

Any Advise, tip or trick will be very helpful

Thanks everybody
Tacho (Diga) dont support many usa vehicles pls check the list from Tacho menu