PDA

View Full Version : AC want Ronaldinho

ice2004
7th April, 2008, 01:49 AM
Would mean they would have a midfield of Kaka and Ronaldinho, Gattuso and Pirlo which would be..............not bad i guess :)

AC Milan will move for Barcelona and Brazil striker Ronaldinho, according to media reports in Italy on Saturday.

The 28-year-old has had a difficult season at the Nou Camp and it was announced on Thursday that a muscle tear in his leg had ended his season.

Speculation has grown that Ronaldinho is ready to leave the Spanish giants.

And when Milan club president Silvio Berlusconi was asked if he wanted to sign Ronaldinho, he said: "I hope so, I think so. We will try to take him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7331319.stm

shortyball
7th April, 2008, 11:00 AM
No big surprise, i doubt he will go to ac though, chelsea will pay top dollar for him they already made it clear last seaon they wanted him.

I dont think he will be the biggest change in the summer.
Adriano will go i think contining on from the upsets at the start of the season. I gather he is still on loan till the end of the season.

ice2004
7th April, 2008, 03:20 PM
Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson would love owner Thaksin Shinawatra to buy Brazil and Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho.

The 28-year-old is said to be unhappy at Barca and could leave in the summer.

His brother and representative Roberto De Assis were entertained by Manchester City directors on Saturday and they hope to tempt the forward to the club.

"It was the first time I had heard such a thing, so I really hope it is true," said Eriksson.

"I will phone the owners. It was a surprise but if they want to package Ronaldinho for me I would accept him and be very happy."

Ronaldinho, who has had an inconsistent season, is currently injured and is set to miss the remainder of Barcelona's campaign.

AC Milan and Chelsea have also been linked to the Brazilian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7334550.stm

Kam71
7th April, 2008, 08:05 PM
[B]Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson would love owner Thaksin Shinawatra to buy Brazil and Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho.

...and keegan wants henry and pmsl benitez thinks he can turn Liverpool into a team that can win the title...lol

davidharvey75
8th April, 2008, 12:03 AM
I think he will def go in the summer (Ronaldinho) but not sure where to. Just can't see him Ballack and Lampard playing well together. But i suppose they could do a deal for Lampard going the other way!
Apparently John Terry's got a clause in his contract to ALWAYS be the highest paid player at Chelsea....so i imagine he would love Ronaldinho to come.

shortyball
11th April, 2008, 09:29 AM
so milan want mr ron. and ibrahimovic (or however you spell it)
I see ibrahimovic going back as i think chelsea wil cut alot of players over the summer including lampard and ballack.
So maybe kaka or ron will come the way of chelsea.

mickd2
11th April, 2008, 02:48 PM
Unless Ronaldinho puts the partying to a stop I fear his best days are behind him. In saying that going to Italy might be a good move for him as it's much slower pace than in Spain. I think since he's lost that burst of pace he had a few seasons ago, he's not half the player he promised he would be.

ice2004
12th April, 2008, 06:08 PM
Barcelona's Ronaldinho has reportedly agreed initial terms with Italian giants AC Milan, according to his brother and agent Roberto de Assis.

The Brazilian, 28, is set to miss the rest of the season with injury but is said to be disillusioned with life at the Nou Camp and keen for a move.

De Assis insisted it was not yet a done deal but said: "Basically, Ronaldinho and Milan have come to an agreement.

"He was impressed with first contact with them, they are a great team."

Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani said: "There is a general agreement with the player. Now a deal has to be reached with Barcelona. Give us time."

The forward has also been linked with a move to Manchester City after De Assis was a guest at the home game against Chelsea.

But De Assis claims the meetings at Eastlands were regarding "personal matters" and did not concern his brother.

And he now believes only a fee needs to be agreed with Barca for the two-time world player of the year to make the move to Italy a reality.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7344207.stm

baldur
13th April, 2008, 05:19 PM
Ronaldinho ain't worth the money. The transfer fee and the wages will be astronomical. And what has he done lately. He's not the player he was.

Damo1231
13th April, 2008, 08:22 PM
Would mean they would have a midfield of Kaka and Ronaldinho, Gattuso and Pirlo which would be..............not bad i guess :)

AC Milan will move for Barcelona and Brazil striker Ronaldinho, according to media reports in Italy on Saturday.

The 28-year-old has had a difficult season at the Nou Camp and it was announced on Thursday that a muscle tear in his leg had ended his season.

Speculation has grown that Ronaldinho is ready to leave the Spanish giants.

And when Milan club president Silvio Berlusconi was asked if he wanted to sign Ronaldinho, he said: "I hope so, I think so. We will try to take him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7331319.stm

Man City could make a swoop for the great brazilian, but I'd say he'd opt for the sunny Malin instead