PDA

View Full Version : clip on hp?

car-help-uk
3rd March, 2010, 07:46 PM
Does anybody know why or how to get around clip v92 or v94 not working on hp laptops?
The same interface works fine on another pc, i re-installed many times, 4 drivers gone in, but when button pressed to perform test nothing happens:questionmark:. all 4 led's are lit???????

BeianM
3rd March, 2010, 11:39 PM
Just the other day Patrian replied to a question about platforms. He replied "avoid HP" dont know why, sorry.

car-help-uk
4th March, 2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the reply, but it would be nice to have a reason though.

BeianM
26th March, 2010, 08:56 PM
I was thinking about this & remembered that I had a usb chipset problem with a hp machine. I installed a skype phone but could not use it. It was an incompatible usb chipset. Maybe this is the issue?

obdmaster
26th March, 2010, 09:14 PM
Does anybody know why or how to get around clip v92 or v94 not working on hp laptops?
The same interface works fine on another pc, i re-installed many times, 4 drivers gone in, but when button pressed to perform test nothing happens:questionmark:. all 4 led's are lit???????

Any joy with this m8, as ive got can clip on the way and would like it on my compaq presario cq60 (hp), which i have got rid of crap vista and put xp on.

What type of hp laptop are you having problems installing CLIP m8?

Patrian
28th March, 2010, 04:35 AM
Any joy with this m8, as ive got can clip on the way and would like it on my compaq presario cq60 (hp), which i have got rid of crap vista and put xp on.

What type of hp laptop are you having problems installing CLIP m8?

Don't worry m8.....

Drink some Beers, watch TV, make SEX, and you will be: :top:

:D :D :D :D :D

cipijoint
28th March, 2010, 11:12 AM
have u tried NOT to install all drivers for that HP? i thinik its hp drivers problems , not CLIP sw problems.
let windows generic drivers on.