PDA

View Full Version : aliens ...

steven1978
3rd March, 2010, 08:41 PM
anyone beleive that the moon and also mars have ancient alien bases and that these have been photographed and nasa has been aware of this since the apollo missions and pioneer missions to mars ?
the astronauts quoted on several missions a reference to " there is a santa claus " .... letting nasa know at houston witnessing alien activity on the dark side of the moon .
why don't nasa to prove all us who suspect the truth wrong point hubble , which is strong enough to view planets and solar systems outside the milky way at the moon landing zone to prove evidence of our landing there ?:ciao:

patkins
3rd March, 2010, 10:05 PM
There`s probably life out there,just because of the sheer vastness of space. Perhaps,as you have suggested,on the Moon or Mars but the question is Is it the grey wide eyed creature that supposedly resides in area 51 or might it be some tiny organism not recognisable to man?

steven1978
3rd March, 2010, 10:51 PM
when you look at the land mass of earth aprox 1/3 of the planet the other 2/3 being ocean i believe theres so much more lifeforms in the ocean we know nothing about never mind on other planets regarding on mars being microscopic life theres microbes that live in volcanic vents on the ocean floor that survive 30 tonnes per square inch at 600 oC !!! COMPARE THIS TO A POLAR BEAR OR PENGUIN that lives in the artic temperatures ... the diversity on earth is astonishing so OF COURSE THERES LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS .....THEY WILL SOON CLAIM TO SEEK ASSYLUM ON EARTH BUT PICK BRITAIN UNDER THE LABOUR GOVERMENT taking advantage of our ridiculous benefits system !!!!!!!:rolleyes:

coyne20
3rd March, 2010, 10:53 PM
this is just test post. please ignore.

Cronus
4th March, 2010, 01:27 AM
why don't nasa to prove all us who suspect the truth wrong point hubble , which is strong enough to view planets and solar systems outside the milky way at the moon landing zone to prove evidence of our landing there ?:ciao:

They can't. Thats a common misconception with Hubble. Mars and our Moon are actually too close to get decent images from them.
The resolution of the Hubble telescope means that they can't zoom in on any objects smaller than,around, 27 m in diameter.

Clio91
30th March, 2010, 01:52 AM
There is abundant life out there in the universe, as there is here. Do not fear and keep alert! Be interested!!!

patkins
30th March, 2010, 02:10 PM
Cleo, I suppose you have knowledge of this life that is out there. So , how`s about sharing it with us. Fear of the unknown is, after all, FEAR.

j1mm3h
30th March, 2010, 02:50 PM
Nazi's flew to the moon during the war and still operate a secret base there

munch2k10
4th April, 2010, 03:56 PM
did anyone see that programme with danny dyer in it where he went around the world looking for ppl who had seen aliens or ufos.......that was some f**ked up stuff lol :canabis:

thered
4th April, 2010, 07:08 PM
They can't. Thats a common misconception with Hubble. Mars and our Moon are actually too close to get decent images from them.
The resolution of the Hubble telescope means that they can't zoom in on any objects smaller than,around, 27 m in diameter.

cant we use a less stronger scope then

thered
4th April, 2010, 07:15 PM
when you look at the land mass of earth aprox 1/3 of the planet the other 2/3 being ocean i believe theres so much more lifeforms in the ocean we know nothing about never mind on other planets regarding on mars being microscopic life theres microbes that live in volcanic vents on the ocean floor that survive 30 tonnes per square inch at 600 oC !!! COMPARE THIS TO A POLAR BEAR OR PENGUIN that lives in the artic temperatures ... the diversity on earth is astonishing so OF COURSE THERES LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS .....THEY WILL SOON CLAIM TO SEEK ASSYLUM ON EARTH BUT PICK BRITAIN UNDER THE LABOUR GOVERMENT taking advantage of our ridiculous benefits system !!!!!!!:rolleyes:

i agree that in the vastness of space that it is very probable life exists or existed

i also dont think its out of the question that it may have happened or happened on other planets in our solar system

all our life revolves around our sun which if it went out or got hotter its common sense that we would be ~~~~ed either by boiling or freezing and the planet would look very different

but what could spell disater for one could mean the awakening of the next planet along the system as that planet comes into a more liveable temperature range

Itsme
4th April, 2010, 09:59 PM
i agree that in the vastness of space that it is very probable life exists or existed

i also dont think its out of the question that it may have happened or happened on other planets in our solar system

all our life revolves around our sun which if it went out or got hotter its common sense that we would be ~~~~ed either by boiling or freezing and the planet would look very different

but what could spell disater for one could mean the awakening of the next planet along the system as that planet comes into a more liveable temperature range

THERE could be life out there Jim, but not as we know it.

Consider and Discuss:
If life does not exist anywhere else in space then we are awfully ALONE.

Cronus
4th April, 2010, 11:39 PM
Consider and Discuss:
If life does not exist anywhere else in space then we are awfully ALONE.

EXACTLY and that is what makes non-believers incredibly stupid...allegedly!

Lets put it this way,to date there have been 342 planets that have beendiscovered orbiting 289 stars in our Milky Way alone. Considering there are billions of stars in our galaxy then there are probably trillions of planets in our solar system alone that could support life.We don't have the ability to see all planets yet though and that is the problem. All the current planets we've found are Jupiter sized and above,we can't detect smaller.

And that is the thing. We have possibly trillions of planets in OUR solar system alone that could support life.
Our solar system is infinitely minute compared to the whole of space itself and they probably haven't got a figure to represent the amount of planets that could be out there.
But you still get the klumpets saying there is life on earth and nowhere else in the universe.

Yeah yeah...whatever.

Itsme
4th April, 2010, 11:50 PM
EXACTLY and that is what makes non-believers incredibly stupid...allegedly!

Lets put it this way,to date there have been 342 planets that have beendiscovered orbiting 289 stars in our Milky Way alone. Considering there are billions of stars in our galaxy then there are probably trillions of planets in our solar system alone that could support life.We don't have the ability to see all planets yet though and that is the problem. All the current planets we've found are Jupiter sized and above,we can't detect smaller.

And that is the thing. We have possibly trillions of planets in OUR solar system alone that could support life.
Our solar system is infinitely minute compared to the whole of space itself and they probably haven't got a figure to represent the amount of planets that could be out there.
But you still get the klumpets saying there is life on earth and nowhere else in the universe.

Yeah yeah...whatever.

Belief is somewhat subjective.

The Bible and the book of Genesis.

Or the big bang.

Either way I suppose people are free to believe what they want.

Cronus
5th April, 2010, 12:26 AM
Belief is somewhat subjective.

The Bible and the book of Genesis.

Or the big bang.

Either way I suppose people are free to believe what they want.

Yes they are but anyone who thinks a made-up-fictional-character created by the greatest fictional book of all time actually MADE the earth is bordering on delusional.

Itsme
5th April, 2010, 12:39 AM
Yes they are but anyone who thinks a made-up-fictional-character created by the greatest fictional book of all time actually MADE the earth is bordering on delusional.

Atheist or Agnostic?

Thought perhaps you would believe in some sort of diety since your nickname is an alternative (Latin) spelling of the Greek God of time.

Cronus
5th April, 2010, 12:42 AM
Atheist or Agnostic?

Thought perhaps you would believe in some sort of diety since your nickname is an alternative (Latin) spelling of the Greek God of time.

More of a 'realist' myself.

Itsme
5th April, 2010, 12:48 AM
More of a 'realist' myself.

Nothing wrong with "Realism" if there was more realism about I think the world would be a better place.

scouser01
6th April, 2010, 03:02 AM
I look forward to when we have our own spaceships proper ones that can fly around the earth and space Science news and science jobs from New Scientist - New Scientist (http://www.newscientist.com) is an excellent science site

thered
6th April, 2010, 09:02 AM

which character is this were talking about is it Jim Hawkins cos treasure island was my best fiction

its also more believable too lol

what i dont understand tho is why people obsessed by religion can create so much conflict and create so much war and terror on something thats so obviously made up as a sort of ancient law to abide too

the religions are nearly all basically the same story whether christian or muslim just a few details change

so why all the fuss?

gone of topic hear thats another story really sorry im rambling