PDA

View Full Version : Mahindra brand outside India --obdstar joke--

issam216
5th November, 2022, 02:55 PM
Hello Dk Member ;

I have an obdstar x300 dp plus full version and first time when i brought it i have mahindra brand but now after two year this brand its volatilized from the device when i contact odbstar service they answer me that its not be possible to work with mahindra outside india i dont know what can i do i send the car to india to be worked or buy second device with india version. it made me upset because they stop working with mahindra outside india and they didn"t even give us an alternative soltution or alternative device to work with i didn't understant obdstar acting so when we pay 500 usd annuel subscription.

i have xhorse key tool max with obd and when contact support they give same answer as obdstar..

can someone give me a suggest for a device so i could work mahindra in africa??? and why these foolish software restruction ?

brend
5th November, 2022, 04:40 PM
The program has nothing to do with it .
These restrictions come from laws and copyright protection.

siyadk
6th November, 2022, 01:44 PM
I believe the mahindra software was developed by Obdstar India distributor ( i believe they are called KMD keys) . so Indian disteributor have the propriety rights so hence they might have taken down mahindra from Global version

if your market is filled with Mahindra vechiles, i suggest buy one from Indian distributor

issam216
6th November, 2022, 06:10 PM
Why they just make addionnel payment for mahindra on the global device and send this money to obdstar india why they made our life difficult.