PDA

View Full Version : Two faced Manc

Bulld0g
25th October, 2008, 03:55 PM
Once a blue always a manc lol. Gotta love that today, Rooney kissing the manc badge during the game. Once a blue always a blue. Wasn't that what the t shirt said hehehehe.

andy4
25th October, 2008, 04:00 PM
bulldog i think which ever team is paying his ?100,000 plus a week wages
will be is team,wait till real madrid come knocking then he'll be a true white

Bulld0g
25th October, 2008, 04:16 PM
Probably m8. Don't you just hate it though when the game is full of mercenaries.

thered
25th October, 2008, 04:26 PM
i dont think rooneys a mercenary he is a 100%er personally i think he plays football with his heart and would play the game for nowt obviousely the moneys a bonus

if rooney wasnt a pro hed play sunday league he's that kind of fella ronaldo on the other hand well what can i say

Bulld0g
25th October, 2008, 04:54 PM
Disagree m8. Rooney was always banging on about being born an Evertonian and how much he loved the club. He leaves the club for more money and rubs the fans faces in it kissing the manc badge, I think it's great the way he winds his so called fellow blues up though :elefant:

thered
25th October, 2008, 05:13 PM
i think rooneys main problem at everton was skeletor moyes he didnt want to play him and rooney loves to play every game i dont think he is blinded by money like some pro's

yes he gets more at united but thats football i think his reasons were football reasons for leaving not greed as for giving his own lot grief hes just giving a bit back

you would wouldnt you?

Bulld0g
25th October, 2008, 06:07 PM
I would what ? Wind my own fans up, go to another club for more money or even some success ? No m8 i honestley wouldn't. If i had the opportunity to play for my team then nothing would stand in the way. Gerrard was in a predicament not so long back.He decided to stay at Anfield after a lot of shit, and has a European cup winners medal in his collection. He said at the time of signimng his contract , winning a medal with Liverpool was worth more than winning the same medal with another club. Or words to that effect.

As for Moyes and Rooney, Rooney wrote a lot of bullshit in his biography about Moyes. So much so that Moyes took him to court over the lies and won. Which to me strengthens my belief that Rooney is indeed a merceneray.

Jaffa
25th October, 2008, 06:15 PM
I personally dont think he went to Utd for the money, I think he went to futher his career and win something, it would always have been limited with Everton, no offence to toffee fans but its true.

He is a true footballer and plays for the shirt, I bet he still loves his home town though but they were winding him up aswell so its how he handles it is the problem, he is a hot head but a truely wonderful player (imho).

thered
25th October, 2008, 06:25 PM
:goodpost: totally agree m8 he doesnt intentionally wind the toffees up its just his way of retaliation for the abuse he gets he probably still likes the club deep down but if you have 40,000 people calling ya a big fat ~~~~a your gonna try to wind em i would

and if i had chance to play for united i wouldnt leave because your at the pinnacle of football trophys/champions league football

but if i were somewhere outside the top few clubs like everton i would want to join a top club to further my career

theres been plety of toffees gone to liverpool cos they are a bigger club mcmanaman/fowler ect its because they want to win things

no offence to toffees an i cant believe im agreeing with a liverpool fan but thereyou go lol

Bulld0g
25th October, 2008, 06:41 PM
Red. You can't be a true fan m8. As i said nothing woulld stop me playing for my team. i'm sure there are lots of fans on here from less successful clubs that would still play for their team rather than a more sucessful one given the opportunity.

thered
25th October, 2008, 06:52 PM
i think your winding me up m8 you cant tell me that just for instance you were a stockport county fan growing up playing first team football loving every minute for your beloved club you wouldnt be off in a shot to play premier league football for a top club

a football player is different to a fan they want to achieve the highest accolades possible not slum it out wherever they may live or support they want honours and caps

a football fan follows his team forever a football player will probably always follow his team but will go to were he can further his career most

Bulld0g
25th October, 2008, 08:22 PM
In this day and age even a Stockport player can earn a fortune. No pro slums it out these days. A football player is no different to a fan m8. Infact every player starts out as a fan and has a dream.Maybe being a red and following a top team i dont grasp the "grass is greener on the other side" concept.We're talking top players here m8 not, lower league players,(Who earn a fortune playing anyway))

cantona7
25th October, 2008, 09:29 PM
for a start the thread should be TWO FACED SCOUSE as i believe the afore mentioned mr rooney was born in sunny liverpool.

as a man utd fan myself if i could play football(which by chance i am shite at)
i would do "anything" to play football at "the theatre of dreams"which is easy to say as they are my team and currently the champions of both england and europe(win the league this year and we have caught up with the red scousers)

would i say the same if we were languishing in the pits of the championship ,i would like to say yes BUT even tho i would/will always be a utd fan thro and thro a footballer only has 12 to 15 years playing top flight footy and you would want to see how high/far you could go.
yes gerrard stayed at liverpool when he had the chance to better"himself :aetsch:but lets face it liverpool are not/or likely to be languishing in the pits of the championship so it wasn't that big a decision.
as for kissing another teams badge i dont "think" i would/could do that but if it wound up the toffee nosed scousers it aint that bad.
personally i think rooney done it in a moment of madness and probably regretted it almost immediatly
have a nice day!!!!!

thered
25th October, 2008, 10:00 PM
In this day and age even a Stockport player can earn a fortune. No pro slums it out these days. A football player is no different to a fan m8. Infact every player starts out as a fan and has a dream.Maybe being a red and following a top team i dont grasp the "grass is greener on the other side" concept.We're talking top players here m8 not, lower league players,(Who earn a fortune playing anyway))

footballers are a lot different to fans they have talent we can only dream about they are entertainers and all entertainers want to play on the biggest stages it does not mean they dont love their club

singers want to fill stadiums not sing at butlins its a fact of life people go wherever they need to better themselves and to get recognition for there talents

to stay were you are shows a total lack of ambition when you are capable of much higher things

.: JaCkPoT :.
26th October, 2008, 01:34 AM
Bulldog you gotta remember, greed never ends. You would love to play for aston villa now but if you were at aston villa and you knew you were good enough then any one would go to a bigger club. Beckham went to america for money although if always insisted that he loved united so much that he would never return to play for any other english club bar united.

Bulld0g
26th October, 2008, 08:44 AM
for a start the thread should be TWO FACED SCOUSE as i believe the afore mentioned mr rooney was born in sunny liverpool.

as a man utd fan myself if i could play football(which by chance i am shite at)
i would do "anything" to play football at "the theatre of dreams"which is easy to say as they are my team and currently the champions of both england and europe(win the league this year and we have caught up with the red scousers)

would i say the same if we were languishing in the pits of the championship ,i would like to say yes BUT even tho i would/will always be a utd fan thro and thro a footballer only has 12 to 15 years playing top flight footy and you would want to see how high/far you could go.
yes gerrard stayed at liverpool when he had the chance to better"himself :aetsch:but lets face it liverpool are not/or likely to be languishing in the pits of the championship so it wasn't that big a decision.
as for kissing another teams badge i dont "think" i would/could do that but if it wound up the toffee nosed scousers it aint that bad.
personally i think rooney done it in a moment of madness and probably regretted it almost immediatly
have a nice day!!!!!

IF you win the league this year (which i think is unlikely) Then you will be equal on titles, but you WONT have your own European cup:aetsch:
Rooney didn't leave a team lanquishing in a lower league. As for his moment of madness kissing the badge, well it's the second time he's done that m8.As i said, it was him who revealed a t shirt stating once a blue always a blue. So your right.He is a two faced scouse loving manc.

Bulld0g
26th October, 2008, 08:49 AM
Bulldog you gotta remember, greed never ends. You would love to play for aston villa now but if you were at aston villa and you knew you were good enough then any one would go to a bigger club. Beckham went to america for money although if always insisted that he loved united so much that he would never return to play for any other english club bar united.
Do you honestly believe that given the chance , Beckham would turn down the chance to play back in England for anyone. If City came in for him he would bite their hand off. You said yourself he went to America for the money. This is one of the richest if not richest player in the history of the game.

cantona7
26th October, 2008, 09:04 AM
IF you win the league this year (which i think is unlikely) Then you will be equal on titles, but you WONT have your own European cup:aetsch:
Rooney didn't leave a team lanquishing in a lower league. As for his moment of madness kissing the badge, well it's the second time he's done that m8.As i said, it was him who revealed a t shirt stating once a blue always a blue. So your right.He is a two faced scouse loving manc.

10 years ago catching up with the titles liverpool had won seemed pretty unassailable but here we are hot on your tails.
yes you "own" that european cup and that cannot/should not ever be taken away from your achievements in days of old. lol
so who knows 4 or 5 years from now we could have won the same as you(no i dont think that is likely but hey ho i can dream)
but one last thing
"have you ever won THE treble,have you fcuk"lol

andy4
26th October, 2008, 01:43 PM
at the end of the day money talks and if rooney can earn huge wages
then so be it but he should conduct himself better,eg a certain mr law
in 1974 scored for city and sent utd down but his reaction said it all
he was utd thru & thru

thered
26th October, 2008, 02:04 PM
i agree he needs to control himself better he got brought off before he got sent off which could have cost us the game who knows?

he might have scored a winner after 85 mins which is why he needs to control his little tantrums for the good of the team

but to call rooney a greedy mercenary as bulldog said for me and i think most people is way off the mark he is just a whole hearted footballer with ambition to play on the biggest stage which at everton no offence is a long way away from that

if he left united for say chelsea or city then that is purely just greed and not for football reasons until that day arises your comments hold no value whatsoever so i will leave it at that

Bulld0g
26th October, 2008, 04:38 PM
10 years ago catching up with the titles liverpool had won seemed pretty unassailable but here we are hot on your tails.
yes you "own" that european cup and that cannot/should not ever be taken away from your achievements in days of old. lol
so who knows 4 or 5 years from now we could have won the same as you(no i dont think that is likely but hey ho i can dream)
but one last thing
"have you ever won THE treble,have you fcuk"lol

I believe we were the first team to do a treble, and we've done it twice :party :

Bulld0g
26th October, 2008, 04:45 PM
he might have scored a winner after 85 mins which is why he needs to control his little tantrums for the good of the team

What ? Despite the fact he came off after 71 minutes . He's good m8 but not that good PMSL. He is a greedy mercenary m8, otherwise he would be ALWAYS A BLUE. :bird:

firestorm
26th October, 2008, 05:14 PM
Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool
Liverpool demonstrated their growing title credentials by ending Chelsea's 86-game unbeaten run in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge and moving three points clear at the top of the table

cantona7
26th October, 2008, 05:37 PM
I believe we were the first team to do a treble, and we've done it twice :party :

as you said a treble
i wrote THE treble if you have a look
premiership
fa cup
european champions

no-one else has done THAT!!!!!!!! lol

Bulld0g
26th October, 2008, 06:00 PM
as you said a treble
i wrote THE treble if you have a look
premiership
fa cup
european champions

no-one else has done THAT!!!!!!!! lol

If you care to look m8, you will see Liverpool were the first team to do THE treble. Treble , meaning Three. Also when we won our SECOND treble, you will see, we were the first team in the history of world football to wn Three Knockout cups in one season. Read it and weep m8 PMSL

cantona7
26th October, 2008, 06:26 PM
If you care to look m8, you will see Liverpool were the first team to do THE treble. Treble , meaning Three. Also when we won our SECOND treble, you will see, we were the first team in the history of world football to wn Three Knockout cups in one season. Read it and weep m8 PMSL

a magnificent play on words there bulldog m8 yes you DID win a treble before us but as i said in previous post i mentioned the treble and named them as in the big 3
english premiership
fa cup
european cup
now i think even you a die hard red nosed scouser has to admit that is THE treble of any teams choice
yes your trebles are more than acceptable close seconds but they are not the ONE lol
may you have a pleasant day lol

shady77
26th October, 2008, 06:53 PM
Birmingham City
First English team to play in europe
Leyland DAF cup 1991
Auto Windscreens Trophy 1995

but then, not all teams can be as good as the mighty blues!

Bulld0g
26th October, 2008, 07:30 PM
a magnificent play on words there bulldog m8 yes you DID win a treble before us but as i said in previous post i mentioned the treble and named them as in the big 3
english premiership
fa cup
european cup
now i think even you a die hard red nosed scouser has to admit that is THE treble of any teams choice
yes your trebles are more than acceptable close seconds but they are not the ONE lol
may you have a pleasant day lol
LOL m8 you cant deny the fact Liverpool were the first team to win THE treble,,,,3 trophies in one seaon. if you want to change it to A specific treble then fair enough.. but bottom line is , the Scousers were again the first team to do the treble.

cantona7
26th October, 2008, 10:06 PM
all joking aside for many years you were the benchmark for english football.

other teams(yes even utd)could only dream of achieving what you had already

done!!!

then over the last 10 to 15 years we have picked away at your record of league

trophy's to the point of only being one behind you,if we win it this year we

are level(not looking good for us at mo but hey ho its not even november yet)

what i'm actually trying to say is BIG up to the red nosed scousers and if we

do manage to beat some of your great records then happy days!!!

by the way your looking good this season but i'll just keep hoping that

you have peaked early and will come down with the xmas decorations in

the new year (no i dont believe it but i can hope)lol

:beer:

Jaffa
26th October, 2008, 10:38 PM
You know cantona m8, over all the years on forums I have been waiting for a man U supporter to actually say something like that, most just believe that the league titles total only started in 1992. It has been a long time and a long haul for us and most years we have been sh1te but thats what happens when you fall off your perch. This year we have not been playing well by any means, we have had a few great results but that does not mean we will win the title but we are in with a shout just like you lot.

Nice post m8,

plasterer
26th October, 2008, 11:06 PM
I Think Rooneys a Dog
His skill is second to none
His Personality needs some working on
More so now
As these top footie players get older
They turn to managerial or pundits
And i dont think Roonie would cut that in anyway....................Paul:wink:

thered
27th October, 2008, 09:43 AM
What ? Despite the fact he came off after 71 minutes . He's good m8 but not that good PMSL. He is a greedy mercenary m8, otherwise he would be ALWAYS A BLUE. :bird:

yes m8 he might of scored the winner after 85 mins if he never got took off that was my point he got took off before he was sent off if he kept a lid on it he would have played a full game read the post properly m8

thered
27th October, 2008, 09:56 AM
I Think Rooneys a Dog
His skill is second to none
His Personality needs some working on
More so now
As these top footie players get older
They turn to managerial or pundits
And i dont think Roonie would cut that in anyway....................Paul:wink:

no way rooney gonna be a tv pundit he is far too ugly face for radio some might say

i will say one more thing im actually very pleased liverpool took chelsea's record yesterday a big well done we should of done earlier in the season but sat back on a 1-0 till they scored on 80 mins we should have attacked more as liverpool did yesterday and tried to get more

its a big plus for united that liverpool won because if chelsea would have went 8 points clear i believe they would of been far harder too catch than liverpool in the title race even this early in the season

still its all wide open and looks like its gonna be a good battle

young
27th October, 2008, 10:34 AM
being a manc and true red i wanted............. wait for it.
1)chelsea to win liverfool because well just because i a manc and hate them
2)liverpool to win to see that smug look took off terry and lumpoflards face
3)a draw would have been better for us
but carlsberg dont do football matches but if they did they would probably involve manchester united :champions::manuscarf:

firestorm
27th October, 2008, 03:41 PM
but carlsberg do sponsor a team and they are probably the best team in the world

thered
2nd November, 2008, 05:02 PM
but carlsberg do sponsor a team and they are probably the best team in the world

you must mean havant and waterlooville or fc copenhagen they are the only teams i can think of worth mentioning lol

Raven
19th November, 2008, 11:26 PM
I think there's no loyalty in football full stop.....any player who gets a better offer and prospects at another club especially if they are on a sinking ship then that player will always go to pastures new....I can't fault them for that, a pro footballer has maybe 10 years in which to make most of his money and that's IF he doesn't suffer from a career ending injury....so I can't fault them for going where the money and sucess is.....I'd do the same thing and I know deep down be it with a heavy heart or not everyone else would do the exact same thing aswell......but I do fault the players for kissing club badges, screwing clubs over, saying publicly that there's 1 club they'd never go to and then in reality when push comes to shove that's the 1 club they end up at! I fault them for that stuff because it's not necessary and it only hurts or enrages the fans that supported the player.

There's no getting around the fact that some footballers are tw@ts and feel the need to stick the knife in aswell.