PDA

View Full Version : @ Charlie and Thommo

allycoops
7th April, 2008, 02:08 PM
How are your dogs now??

thommo
7th April, 2008, 02:24 PM
id rather not go into it now m8, still touch and go, hopefully charlie has some better news with his pooch.

allycoops
7th April, 2008, 06:45 PM
Hope it works out ok for ya BUd.

charlie senator
7th April, 2008, 07:25 PM
Its still ongoing Shaun .Some days he looks ok and then the next he looks wiped out .The last few days he seems really good but i don't know how much of that is down to the steroids.He has to take them every other day for about another week and then we will see what he's like without them

allycoops
7th April, 2008, 08:11 PM
Good luck to you and Thommo with both your dogs lads, hope it all works out ok for you

wiiman
7th April, 2008, 08:51 PM
my best wishes are with both of you and your dogs, i know what its like to lose a dog to illness, our new dog is very spoiled now! (even though she is rather naughty!)

charlie senator
13th April, 2008, 10:46 PM
Just an update Max has been off his steroids now for 4 days and he is about 80% back to normal.Thank god ! I thought he was going to die at one stage .He's only 3 years old so i'm hopeful he's got the strength to pull through this .Thommo i hope your dog picks up mate they are like children to us aren't they

smirnoff_rules
13th April, 2008, 10:47 PM
thats good news m8 . hope the next 20% happens soon m8

Jaffa
13th April, 2008, 10:50 PM
Hope both your dogs get better, glad to hear yours is on the mend Charlie and hope yours is to thommo.

thommo
13th April, 2008, 10:52 PM
unfortunately not my end, things aint looking good.:( glad yours is on the mend though mate.

allycoops
13th April, 2008, 10:53 PM
not a lot I can say, sorry to hear that thommo and glad your dog is on the mend charlie

charlie senator
13th April, 2008, 10:59 PM
Thommo i'm so sorry mate but keep your chin up .If you had seen max 3 three weeks ago you wouldn't have give him a cat in hells chance of making it.I was having to pick up a 7 stone dog and put him in the car because he couldn't get in by himself.The thing is they don't know whats wrong with him so the vets diagnosis could be completely wrong on him same as yours mate.So keep faith in him i'm sure he'll be ok