PDA

View Full Version : Chevrolet Orlando 1.6CRDi ECU DCM3.7 ecu problem Car won't start:( Please help

votecc
20th November, 2022, 02:02 AM
Hello everyone,

very please can someone help me?

I read and wrote maps to Chevrolet Orlando 1.6CRDI with DCM3.7 ECU using PCM flash module 54. Everything went well, but after writing the file the car did not start, the unit clicked, could not read and write via OBD but the ECU responded. So I flashed the original file using ktag, the write went fine, but now the ecu is not responding via OBD. Car still won't start :(

Can someone please help me? Thank you very much!

Panathaole
20th November, 2022, 01:18 PM
Hello everyone,

very please can someone help me?

I read and wrote maps to Chevrolet Orlando 1.6CRDI with DCM3.7 ECU using PCM flash module 54. Everything went well, but after writing the file the car did not start, the unit clicked, could not read and write via OBD but the ECU responded. So I flashed the original file using ktag, the write went fine, but now the ecu is not responding via OBD. Car still won't start :(

Can someone please help me? Thank you very much!

contact with pcmflash support, they guide you....

had you make a reading before write the dump with ktag to compare it with obd reading and see if is full or just maps?

votecc
20th November, 2022, 03:40 PM
No :(( I only have the OBD file from the PCM Flash. I probably found a problem, the map was modified for the 97kW version but I have 120kW. Please, does anyone have a complete BDM Ktag backup from a Chevrolet Orlando 2.0vcdi 120kW? Thanks too much everybody!