PDA

View Full Version : Problem with AD900 clone

allstar
4th March, 2010, 10:16 PM
Hi
I have ad900 clone and i have problem with it.
My device dont read and chips except 4C and 4D.
When i try to read t5, id48 , id40 etc. it say transponder missing.
Does any one know what is the problem?

Or can you tell me on which one chip is the software ( or firmware uploaded )
So i can switch the chip from ( the working unit to this one that dont work ) one device to another.
This is the photo of the device inside.
i guess is in the AMTEL GA128L?

key point
4th March, 2010, 11:34 PM
unusual that it seems to read glass and not carbon, have you loaded the latest beta software?

allstar
5th March, 2010, 09:38 AM
Do you have this software?
And by the way my device is this one ( i think is Transpronics clone )

I think maybe is something with some connection.

mercis
5th March, 2010, 01:45 PM
i have ad900 clone,big china sh...t
work 50%

allstar
5th March, 2010, 04:01 PM
i have ad900 clone,big china sh...t
work 50%
I cant agree more.
The only think that have different from regular transponder device (as RW3 ,etc.) is the ability to clone some id42 and id44 chips.
The 4D copy dont work , id48 unlocking , also i guess and producing chip from dump also.

I also have one that once lost the software, then somehow i was able to upload it again. Now lost the software again and i cant upload the software again.
If somebody now how to upload the software will be nice.
The second one is the above that cant read all chips.

biorel
7th March, 2010, 08:43 AM
Hello I have also Ad900keypro; this device copy 4C but in 4C electronic or TPX1, and only recognize 4D, for copy you must use "4D Clone King" a device who cost 100 usd and works with desktop computer with com port; works very fine (clone all Ford 4D in no time for example, I buy blank key 4D+4C electronic at 7 usd)
Perhaps we share information !!!

pooh-jap
7th March, 2010, 03:28 PM
ID48 Megamos/CRYPTO is No Clone.

ID48 AD100,SBB,T-CODE etc...

Car to register additional key.

4 C is onboard screen can be copied.

4 D reads from PC software, can write.
At this time, onboard screen ''MAIN''
Failure to so is PC error. (NO VALID CONNECTION)

Ex. Last Ver 2.10 :vollkommenauf:

allstar
7th March, 2010, 09:33 PM
ID48 Megamos/CRYPTO is No Clone.

ID48 AD100,SBB,T-CODE etc...

Car to register additional key.

4 C is onboard screen can be copied.

4 D reads from PC software, can write.
At this time, onboard screen ''MAIN''
Failure to so is PC error. (NO VALID CONNECTION)

Ex. Last Ver 2.10 :vollkommenauf:

I can agree with everything you posted except the info about 4D chips.
My device ( one from the photo above ) can read 4D chips with PC and standalone but can copy only the ID of the chip ( in PC mode ) and i am not sure that can copy all of them.
But any way this not help a lot , because the chip cant be used to start the car.

allstar
8th March, 2010, 09:25 PM
Or can you tell me on which one chip is the software ( or firmware uploaded )
So i can switch the chip from ( the working unit to this one that dont work ) one device to another.
This is the photo of the device inside.
i guess is in the AMTEL GA128L?

autoenthu
9th March, 2010, 05:19 PM
Hello I have also Ad900keypro; this device copy 4C but in 4C electronic or TPX1, and only recognize 4D, for copy you must use "4D Clone King" a device who cost 100 usd and works with desktop computer with com port; works very fine (clone all Ford 4D in no time for example, I buy blank key 4D+4C electronic at 7 usd)
Perhaps we share information !!!

Hi i am a newbie
I bought AD900 from china, i have not used yet! i would like to know after cloning the transponder chip, with the new key is it ready to start the car? or it again needs pin to programme to start the car?
Thanks

allstar
9th March, 2010, 06:14 PM
If you copy 4D , some ID40 , ID41 , ID42 ID44 or old ID13, ID12 , ID11 you can use the chip right after you copy it.

For the 4D you will need to buy special device , because this ad900 clone cant copy these chips.

autoenthu
9th March, 2010, 07:09 PM
If you copy 4D , some ID40 , ID41 , ID42 ID44 or old ID13, ID12 , ID11 you can use the chip right after you copy it.

For the 4D you will need to buy special device , because this ad900 clone cant copy these chips.

That means any key chip which allows to copy by the device, can start the car directly, if i understand you!Thanks,

allstar
9th March, 2010, 07:14 PM
Yes. That is correct.

pooh-jap
14th March, 2010, 04:33 PM
It is possible to read all 4D.
However, the thing written in JMA-TXP is impossible.

It is possible to copy it only onto T-5 NOBA (chip)and ELECTRIC CHIP(4C&4D) these.

The body is like to AD900.
However, contents are different machines.

It can do nothing but give it up if it thinks about the cost in which the real thing is bought.

After all, it is a replica made in China.
The confirmation was taken in the manufacturer.

ALL Regard,

lordcroft
4th April, 2010, 10:39 AM
Hy all!
I have a ad900 clone with transpronics soft (2.10). The user manual contains
"6- Calculate pin-codes from transponders
a- Renault Philips 33 ( 4 Digits )
b- Peugeot Philips crypto 45 ( 4 Digits )"

the renault option works fine, but the question is how to use peugeot option? Im not found this option in special menu, maybe i need a firmware update? if so how?

Sorry my bad english.

THX

my ad900: http://www.store.autosvs.com/images/AD900.JPG

etronic2
13th April, 2010, 07:36 AM
Very interesting thread...

I was looking into getting one from Ecutool.com as most of my stuf from Far East is from them and till now didin't have a major problem.

Now THE question is wheter to buy it (clone i mean) or just scrap the idea as it is piece of s**t....

More opinios please....

allstar
13th April, 2010, 06:39 PM
For what you want to use it , because the clone dont have all the ability of the original ad900?

devil09
13th April, 2010, 06:52 PM
AD900 is chinese sh.t do not buy just reader for transponder not a copier only copy 20% only very very problematic tool
better to buy TMPRO original

kashnut
18th April, 2010, 05:53 PM
forget about Chinese clones AD900...seriously waste time and shorten my happiness...i am going to get an original ZED BUll...and make myself happy again...:laugh:

maffi
18th April, 2010, 08:00 PM
if you find a cheap original zed bull let me know because here in spain this machine is very very expensive .furtherly anybody knows a programm who produces transponders from pcf 7935 and pcf 7936

etronic2
18th April, 2010, 08:29 PM
For what you want to use it , because the clone dont have all the ability of the original ad900?

Basically, i need it for generating PIN from keys and generating keys from eeproms. To be able to unlock crypto48 and to program T5 transponders if needed. Nothing fancy but i'd like to know how "good" those clones are.

Are they copies of Transpronics or AD?

Anyone knows?

maffi
19th April, 2010, 11:23 AM
t5 is a fix transponder called also id 33 right ,so you won?t have a problem with that ,for get the pis i think that you will have any troubles with that.i spoke yesterday with a chinese deasler and he sinceraslly told me that ad900 is not real good and does not do most of the featrures described ,she has this machine but she does not recommend that machine .

kashnut
19th April, 2010, 12:50 PM
if you find a cheap original zed bull let me know because here in spain this machine is very very expensive .furtherly anybody knows a programm who produces transponders from pcf 7935 and pcf 7936

how much are they selling in spain???

kashnut
19th April, 2010, 02:21 PM
Basically, i need it for generating PIN from keys and generating keys from eeproms. To be able to unlock crypto48 and to program T5 transponders if needed. Nothing fancy but i'd like to know how "good" those clones are.

Are they copies of Transpronics or AD?

Anyone knows?

forget about generating keys from eeprom for this machine...and even their gambit...it can read, detect but can never write the transponder...So from starting till now i have been using TMPRO which never fails me and until now its time for me to upgrade!!!!.....maybe we can actually try to ask 1 of the zedbull distributor to give us a better price if we have a group purchase....what you all think??

barrera_sbv
19th April, 2010, 07:40 PM
it costs 1700? +o- without cables ,each cable are 700 or 800 ? apart

kashnut
20th April, 2010, 03:56 AM
it costs 1700? +o- without cables ,each cable are 700 or 800 ? apart

cables???you mean the softwares???just the basic machine 1700??hmmm

maffi
20th April, 2010, 09:43 PM
no my friend it means that each car brand has a different cable and each f...... casble costs that more or less.when it comes a big offer (ejjeejej) you can get them for 650 ? each

wyz1056
29th July, 2010, 03:48 PM
i have this ad900 too,is work 50%
shit clone tool!

pooh-jap
10th December, 2010, 07:10 PM
:hmmmm2:AD900pro don't Work(made in china machine)
The 4D copy dont work.
display sucsseceful.but can' copy it
4D key clone king can copy it (china $55 by
autocheery.com seller)

Hatu
11th December, 2010, 03:20 PM
An original AD900 works fine.

You are wasting your money on any clone versions of the genuine tool.

Seems a lot of people enjoy wasting money and hoping their cheap purchase will work.

kool_mi
27th December, 2010, 12:59 PM
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEME WHITH MY AD900
ALLSTAR

oujea
27th December, 2010, 08:32 PM
Hello

I have AD900 clone, and i want to know if it can to duplicate keys for following vehicles:

VW Golf MK5 (2007 year)
Fiat Punto (2002 year) (i think is ID48 transponder)
Mitsubishy Spacestar (2000 year)

I have also T300, but i think it always needs security codes, pins etc. Is there any way to find those codes for vehicles listed above? Thank you