PDA

View Full Version : how can i view subchannels on D500s?

davealfa
26th October, 2008, 02:12 AM
hi!

i've got a Dreambox 500S with Gemini 4.5, but cannot view any Premier channel? heard that i need to access some subchannel, but have no idea what i need to do.

any help!?!?

thanks
Dave

Devilfish
26th October, 2008, 02:14 AM
Press the GREEN button and you should see the subservices.

When you're on Premiere Sport Portal or Direkt the option should light up on the infobar, i.e. green.

If it's not green, try one of the other coloured buttons.

davealfa
26th October, 2008, 02:49 AM
i tried these & other Premier channels but i get a message "Service could not be found!". Once pressing the Green button i get the Pluggins menu...tried the other coloured buttons but no luck :mad:

the Green button at the bottom of the screen looks grey not green!

any ideas what i can do?!?

dave

Devilfish
26th October, 2008, 03:43 AM
I checked, Green is definitely the subservices button on Gemini images. If there are no subservices, it won't work. Although there's usually movies on Premiere Direkt. Try Sport Portal at the weekends when there's football on.

I think the ~~~~ channels have it too.

Is there no options for subservices in the blue button menu?

Curious123
26th October, 2008, 05:41 PM
If you are getting 'no services found' than it is possible that your channel setting could be out of date. Try loading the latest Captain' settings with the latest Satan keybundle and CCcam 2.0.9.

davealfa
2nd November, 2008, 11:51 PM
which Captain's settings are you referring to? i have downloaded the satan keys & re-installed the latest CCcam but still getting the same message

Curious123
3rd November, 2008, 12:05 AM
The Captains settings are the channel settings for the dreambox. I hink that your dish may not be aligned properly which maybe why you are getting 'no services found' message.

davealfa
3rd November, 2008, 12:15 AM
from where can i get the Captain's settings?

i can view other channels on Astra but not the premier? there seems to be a signal when i'm on the Premier channel, but always get the message "service could not be found!'

Curious123
3rd November, 2008, 12:34 AM
Try googling Captain Picard's channel settings.There are lots of web forums that have it on their download section in fact I am sure there is a copy of it on this forum.

davealfa
3rd November, 2008, 01:16 AM
ok downloaded a copy dated 28 Aug 08, updated my Dreambox but still getting the same message Service could not be found

westkill
3rd November, 2008, 01:39 AM
what satelitte setup have you got :)

davealfa
3rd November, 2008, 01:44 AM
i have Astra1 on DiSEqC AA & Hotbirf on DiSEqC AB