PDA

View Full Version : bsi 307 valeo please fls!!

Maximiliano
3rd December, 2022, 10:17 PM
hey mate!!
please flash micro motorolla mc68hc912dg128 bsi valeo peugeot 307

PSAcars
3rd December, 2022, 10:52 PM
Hello to all.

Maximiliano are you going to reuse original transponder ( and remote control ) and pincode? How many electric windows does the car have?

Maximiliano
4th December, 2022, 02:11 AM
Hello friend, thanks for answering. if you have a remote control, i will use the same tranponder. i have a virgin eprom file of the microporsesor, but i have a flash with another software number and i cannot program it whith a key scaner.The pin code is FHC0, you have electric window.

Maximiliano
4th December, 2022, 03:08 AM
mate dump flsh corupto
eeprom ok

PSAcars
4th December, 2022, 10:29 AM
Hello to all. This is what I have for this BSI type.

drz
4th December, 2022, 12:03 PM
I read this many times and still can not understand what is the problem. I think you replaced bsi and can't make key with the ori eep written in the new bsi, because they are not the same. I don't know why do you think that flash is corrupted. Anyway, whatever was the problem, make bsi virgin, program pin, vin, key and car configuration and everything will be ok.

PSAcars
4th December, 2022, 01:18 PM
Hello to all. In the flash of mcu is algorithm to code transponder. Once coded the transponder is locked with that Algo. If you change bsi and the soft version is not the same the transponder can not be relearned by bsi. If pincode is reused from original car and the version of soft before and after is the same the old coded immo chip ( and remote data ) can be used again.

drz
4th December, 2022, 01:46 PM
If you make virgin bsi, you can make old key(s) work. I replaced bsi many times, never had to program new transponder.

PSAcars
4th December, 2022, 01:51 PM
Hello to all. Yes, if the flash soft version is the same like the version used to program the transponder for the first time.

drz
4th December, 2022, 04:51 PM
Does it only apply on this kind of bsi or any other type?

PSAcars
4th December, 2022, 05:09 PM
Hello to all. Tested on Peugeot307 BSI my personal car.

drz
4th December, 2022, 11:43 PM
Hmmm, very strange... Few days ago I replaced bsi on peugeot 206, in the car was E01-00, customer bought E02-00, old key works, remote works. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Maximiliano
5th December, 2022, 01:59 AM
hey mates !!! thank you very much for writing, i did change the bsi and it is not same as the original since it has a diferent software number, that is for another motorization, abs gpe, etc ecm. the software of the original bsi, is damaged because it doesnt even turn on the board, thanks for the file i´m going to put in and see if it works, i´ll coment!!

Maximiliano
6th December, 2022, 01:06 AM
hey mates!!!the car programmed successfully!!thanks for de files !!:aplausos: