PDA

View Full Version : about Geely Fc ecu Bosch 7.9.7 china cars

igmarmelis
4th December, 2022, 03:44 AM
Hello Friends of the Forum, I have little time in this forum and I must admit that I acquired a lot of very useful information by reading them here.
I am an Automotive electrician and I had a somewhat difficult challenge restoring a Geely FC Auto that had a fuel accident and caught fire up to the driver and passenger seats... without loss of life or injuries.
They decided to restore the car and I dedicated myself to doing all the electricity ... but here the problems begin.
There was not a healthy wire left from the seats forward.
There is not much information on these models either.
The electrical diagrams that appear are only from the year 2007 and using the Ecu Mt20.
In summary ..nothing matches between the car and the diagrams that appear.
To summarize the story I will tell you that all the electricity is already functional and I was detained in the Ecu part and starting the engine.
We managed to get several Ecus of this car model and an immobox, but the key reader was impossible for us to get.
I couldn't start the car because of the immobilizer and to make matters worse I only have a UPA programmer.
Reading many articles here I learned a lot about this topic of immobilizers and I want to share my experiences.
I'll be honest, many threads are practically closed and leave you wanting since they end in private. I'm not going to judge any of this or why. I have been in this world of car computers for a short time and I know that I do not know many reasons why the information is so hidden. (I imagine some reasons.... $$$ ).
But I am so grateful for what I have been able to find here and learn that I want to share what I was able to achieve, surely many will know what I am talking about and others may even laugh at my ignorance seeing my steps as something so simple since you are connoisseurs But luckily I don't mind looking like a total idiot :) .
Start ....
My big problem is that I had no way to prove that the engine worked. I had no interfaces to read by obd port or use ktag or kess or other software that I have read that is used, for diagnosis I only have a vag 401 and a delphi ds150e ...but also they were of no use to me since I could not program any key missing the key reader in the car. (transponder I think it's called).
I ended up reading the eeprom with upa and trying several dumps that I found on the networks, all without results.
Until I decided to mount a spi eeprom base to the ECU to read and write with trial and error.
After reading certain threads where they explained that after doing immo off the immobox should be removed, I understood that it writes to the ECM eeprom again. So I decided to apply reverse engineering and began to fill the ecm eeprom at 00, then at FF and finally in 11 as I read in another thread related to Toyota.
When I used the 11 and gave the ignition on (without starting the car) and proceeded to read the eeprom again with upa I realized that it was written again.
I decided to refill with 11 and remove the immobox. and I was HAPPY. the car started without problems.
Today I have a transponder to continue doing tests and learn a little more, but at least the one that needs, like ME, to test starting the engine, this is one way.
Thank you all and I will keep you informed of my next results.
PS: excuse the language, my native language is Spanish, use a translator.

Willycuba
4th December, 2022, 02:07 PM
Muy interesante el logro. Es real que de estos coches hay muy poca información. A mí me sucede algo parecido. Cuento con un Autel y un upa (sin script). Leí el pin code del immo. Pero en los pasos críticos de sincronizar la ecu o programar llaves. Nada. No funciona. Una vez más gracias por el aporte.

igmarmelis
4th December, 2022, 03:12 PM
Saludos , que modelo de Ecu es ?

jomberykaso
4th December, 2022, 04:04 PM
please read rules of the forum.....here only english language is accepted. (yo tambien hablo español)

igmarmelis
4th December, 2022, 04:11 PM
thank you for the clarification and my apologies.