PDA

View Full Version : KIA SORENTO 2016 - FUJITSU MB91F067 repair

lioncam
5th December, 2022, 06:44 PM
Hi
i need help to correct mileage on a KIA SORENTO with FUJITSU MB91F067.
please after tried to make odo with xtool by obd2, odometer corrupted. please need repair dpflash or/and pflash for my original dashboard or new pair data to to repair my one.

i manage to read on bench now by vvdi prog.

i upload dflah and pflash reading.
thks.

koolstuff
6th December, 2022, 02:52 PM
you can't repair it by vvdi prog, you need Stool or its clone mtool to repair it, because the flash is corrupted and needs to be reflashed, when you reflash it with vvdi prog it does not write the boot sector thus leaving the dash black and only airbag logo is showing. i have some flash i could share if you have stool or mtool and i can guide you thru the repair for free.

lioncam
6th December, 2022, 03:18 PM
you can't repair it by vvdi prog, you need Stool or its clone mtool to repair it, because the flash is corrupted and needs to be reflashed, when you reflash it with vvdi prog it does not write the boot sector thus leaving the dash black and only airbag logo is showing. i have some flash i could share if you have stool or mtool and i can guide you thru the repair for free.

i have stool, when i try to read flash all is fffffff, please you have dump help me.
thks

koolstuff
6th December, 2022, 03:45 PM
i have stool, when i try to read flash all is fffffff, please you have dump help me.
thks
give me part number of the dashboard like in the picture 94XXX - XXXX

koolstuff
6th December, 2022, 03:49 PM
Here is how you repair it; Flash the dash using connection provided by stool with the DENSO ADAPTER and flash the dash with both files Dflash and Pflash you will see that the file size is bigger than VVDI prog file size. Flash both files and unsolder all the wires and BOOM it's back to life again.

Pass PM

lioncam
6th December, 2022, 03:57 PM
give me part number of the dashboard like in the picture 94XXX - XXXXMine dash number is 94002 C6000
Thks.

Envoyé de mon S22+ Ultra en utilisant Tapatalk

lioncam
6th December, 2022, 04:12 PM
Here is how you repair it; Flash the dash using connection provided by stool with the DENSO ADAPTER and flash the dash with both files Dflash and Pflash you will see that the file size is bigger than VVDI prog file size. Flash both files and unsolder all the wires and BOOM it's back to life again.

Pass PMConnexion is directly dashboard to obd2 and by denso adapter.
Thkshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221206/97d3d4f5a233ebf28b9fb3ab7c3d1992.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221206/be259539d6f8614b25e743898846691e.jpg

Envoyé de mon S22+ Ultra en utilisant Tapatalk

koolstuff
6th December, 2022, 04:28 PM
dont use the obd2 use the first picture above with the MDO RESET DUIN DUOUT 5V GND and flash my files

koolstuff
6th December, 2022, 04:34 PM
and dont forget to give feedback here.