PDA

View Full Version : Winols 4.7 date problem.

mortex
7th December, 2022, 04:06 PM
Hi all, i have the winols 4.7 version, but the date when trying to start program is 11.11.2021 and it should be before october.
Anyone know how i can fix this?

mprog
7th December, 2022, 05:35 PM
Send mail to support EVC :D

I never had problems i dont know why ? Maybe because im not thief and buy genuine software and respect hard work this company ???

Newmotors
8th December, 2022, 01:33 AM
why are there people like you in the world? most people on the forum are starting to get into this business and don't have the money to pay for genuine , respect the members and be quiet instead of answering the guy like that . I respect EVC a great company but for those who started now and don't have many customers or want to download just to meet or train will not pay an absurd amount.

mprog
8th December, 2022, 11:40 AM
why are there people like you in the world? most people on the forum are starting to get into this business and don't have the money to pay for genuine , respect the members and be quiet instead of answering the guy like that . I respect Winols a great company but for those who started now and don't have many customers or want to download just to meet or train will not pay an absurd amount.

EVC give Winols Demo version for people who started in this business. 1000 Euro for base version is absurd amount ????

Newmotors
8th December, 2022, 02:34 PM
if you earn in euros there is no problem. there are people from all over the world here and in some countries their coins are worth nothing, for example where I live that 1000 euro would be like 7000 euro for me. think about. that.

mprog
8th December, 2022, 02:56 PM
if you earn in euros there is no problem. there are people from all over the world here and in some countries their coins are worth nothing, for example where I live that 1000 euro would be like 7000 euro for me. think about. that.

So if You live in not rich country You can steal software ? Its normal for You ?

mortex
8th December, 2022, 08:02 PM

I never had problems i dont know why ? Maybe because im not thief and buy genuine software and respect hard work this company ???

Im really sorry to hurt your feelings my guy :)... but genuine without know more then a few things is alot. I want to try out and test before i buy. And cracked will not work perfect at all, but good enough to start.
But yes, im gonna buy genuine if i learn software.

stanislav georgiev
8th December, 2022, 08:36 PM

Ей майсторе , явно си много добър ама интересно какво висиш тук, как имаш време ако си затрупан с клиенти във фирмата си

mortex
9th December, 2022, 12:32 AM
Ей майсторе , явно си много добър ама интересно какво висиш тук, как имаш време ако си затрупан с клиенти във фирмата си

All he do on this forum is crying :) , if he has customers at all im sorry for them. LOL