PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C-Crosser 2008 Software 1037391721 Full Dump needed

ELETTRA64
12th December, 2022, 12:18 PM
The original ecu of ths car failed and we were able to retrieve the flash and the eeprom by manual read. I already tried multiple different software versions and the veichle starts but since it has the automatic trasmission and the versions I tested are likely not correct, I have multiple errors in the gear ecu. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the original micro file which is 1037391721. I also noticed that there isn't a big difference between the micro of one version and the other, what changes majorly is the flash, btw i tried to make a custom micro, but I wasn't able to make it start. I replaced the software number in the mpc of another dump with mine and calculate the checksum manually(just on the sw number) but I think I am still missing the signature or RSA key at the end of the mpc, which is always different (maybe someone is able to calculate it). In addition, this ecu is not supplied anymore, so I necessarily have to find this software version.

Info:
CITROEN C-CROSSER 2.2L 16V HDI 115kW/154HP EDC16+

Attached there is the read+tested mpc (not starting) and a full read (working with errors) I bought online.

Thank everyone in advance, I am open to any solution for this case.

br556hre
12th December, 2022, 04:42 PM
I'm not sure but is it possible you have to learn engine ecu to gearbox ecu using diagbox, or at least to setup new ecu to work with automatic gearbox type..?

olegario
13th December, 2022, 01:02 AM
And if you can buy acces to psa server, or bring the car to psa dealer to make telecoding online?

ELETTRA64
13th December, 2022, 08:30 AM
I know I can telecode it online, but what software should I write on it? I don't know if it is like VAG where you can code even used parts without problem... I think you need a new or virgin ecu to code with diagbox online.

wbart
14th December, 2022, 07:50 AM
Hello
I telecoded C4 with other flash and change flash for right online automatic and right coding

ELETTRA64
14th December, 2022, 11:20 AM
Ok, I telecoded online but I still have same errors. Maybe, since the version which it had was wrong, the server writes the wrong update? Can you confirm that it doesn't matter?

br556hre
24th April, 2023, 08:01 PM
if you had wrong version on ecu its possible update is also wrong.