PDA

View Full Version : autoboss pc-max

telde
6th March, 2010, 10:45 AM
Hi @ all, someone could help me, I am interested in Autoboss pc-maxI want to buy the machine is (a clone), anyone know if it works well, thanks

jcbs
6th March, 2010, 03:40 PM
Hi @ all, someone could help me, I am interested in Autoboss pc-maxI want to buy the machine is (a clone), anyone know if it works well, thanks
I dont know, but i am interest too ):):
What is the best price that you have this tool ?

Thank you

kioji41
7th March, 2010, 07:27 AM
I dont know, but i am interest too ):):
What is the best price that you have this tool ?

Thank you

PC-MAX-www.ecucar.com-VAS5054A;Star Compact3;X-PROG-M;AD900;OPS;GT1 (http://www.ecucar.com/views.asp?hw_id=120)

zaherjoudy
20th June, 2010, 03:18 PM
My opinion don't buy clone. you can buy the original from the company
www.autoboss.net (http://www.autoboss.net)
if you want any information you can ask me I have it in my workshop.

carsolution
24th June, 2010, 02:03 AM
Hi friend.
There is a post in this forum about diagnose machines.
I have PC MAX wireless from China, the machine works very well it is very complete in European and Asiatic cars.
It was not very expensive and the company from where I bought already sent me the last version of software.
You can find it in a post I have telling PC MAX update released.
All of us know that if you want a machine and have a technical backup from the first day to the last one its better to buy the original one.
Sincerely I thought they will never send the update but they sent it and until now the machine is working very well.
If you have money buy the original, its more safe, if you dont have like me buy from China from a trusted seller.
Best Regards,
Nuno

alex1986
11th August, 2010, 05:38 PM

hello, the autoboss pc-max (clone) only need $850.0

eepromRipper
7th January, 2011, 04:09 PM
hello, the autoboss pc-max (clone) only need $850.0
you can get it for $750

PABLOSANT
23rd January, 2011, 02:42 PM
i bought the piece and the unit i found it good for european vehicles no so good for japanese no good for american cars

don007
6th October, 2011, 01:23 PM
you can get it for $750
hi can you tel wher i can get one for the above price?

pinkfloyd5eg
8th January, 2012, 11:33 PM
I have it also, working fine but don't expect all functions will work for all the supported car list as the original autoboss, it works fine also for mercedes and BMW, I have software v1.27 for PC-max clone, Please if any one have v1.36 or a newer version, then share it plzzzzzzzz.

thanks in advance.:adore:

albertros
9th January, 2012, 09:13 AM
Hi,
CLONE? This is no clone. The machines are all made at the same place. With China supplied you do not get support but do get updates. With the ones from the UK you get support and about an extra ?1000 charge. They also try scare mungering to put you off buying same unit from China ( they are all made in China )

I did not need suport and have had as many updates as I can be bothered to down load. The wi-fi version does not update as often and is not as good, plus I think the updates are limited. The software in the 2 versions is different.

Got mine from obdfactory / jennis. a few years back