PDA

View Full Version : Code for VW Premium 6

neutec
17th December, 2022, 08:38 PM
Hello friends, can someone tell me the Code for VW Premium 6 CQ-JV1068LC, VWZ5Z7H3131751, from now on, I appreciate the help...

neutec
19th December, 2022, 04:03 AM
Dear Daniel53, as well as your many aliases on this site, thank you for your message, really, thank you, but I ask for your help, to get a code, I don't want to buy a code from you, I expose you so that others can see your level of help, so they take into consideration when you need it...

daniel53
19th December, 2022, 08:23 AM
Dear Daniel53, as well as your many aliases on this site, thank you for your message, really, thank you, but I ask for your help, to get a code, I don't want to buy a code from you, I expose you so that others can see your level of help, so they take into consideration when you need it...

Go to the car dealer and they will help you for free, why don't you pay server to help others?????

Raimax
19th December, 2022, 05:05 PM
The rules do not allow trading of codes in this forum even using email or other methods

Do some members have exemptions?

daniel53
19th December, 2022, 05:38 PM
Mr. Raimax is not a transaction, read the message carefully!
Look here !

Raimax
19th December, 2022, 05:50 PM
We understand everything very well. If I did that I would be banned. You can still read here

Announcements - The Garage (digital-kaos.co.uk) (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/announcement.php?f=176&a=38)