PDA

View Full Version : Jailbreak problem

hard
6th March, 2010, 06:02 PM
Can someone help me as this has done my nut in, Iv brought an iphone 3gs its never been jailbroke i know that it was prevosly on 3.1.2 firmware i pluged it ito itunes and its updated to 3.1.3 is it still possible for me to jailbreak it, or downgrade it back to 3.1.2,.
I should mention that i did try and downgrade bk to 3.1.2 and when tryin to do so i couldnt find the 3.1.2 fimware that i saved on my desktop for some rea son so icouldnt complet the procedure of a restore, please someone help.

captinkill
9th March, 2010, 05:52 PM
Can someone help me as this has done my nut in, Iv brought an iphone 3gs its never been jailbroke i know that it was prevosly on 3.1.2 firmware i pluged it ito itunes and its updated to 3.1.3 is it still possible for me to jailbreak it, or downgrade it back to 3.1.2,.
I should mention that i did try and downgrade bk to 3.1.2 and when tryin to do so i couldnt find the 3.1.2 fimware that i saved on my desktop for some rea son so icouldnt complet the procedure of a restore, please someone help.

i belive youll have to downgrade surch google for links to old softwear there should be a ton out there but check out black ra1ns website they might have an update by now in the future never update your jailbroken or unlocked iphone!!!

for frimwear surch "iPhone2,1_3.1.2_7D11_Custom_Restore"
if still cant find it i have it on my labtop if need just pm me

zaf786
9th March, 2010, 06:20 PM
Hi bad move upgrading to 3.1.3 it was possible to jailbreak 3.1.2 you can no longer downgrade to 3.1.2 because apple have stopped signing certs if you have latest 3gs you are out of luck until the dev team come up with something.