PDA

View Full Version : Beginer needs help with technomate 6800hd

mooreand
26th October, 2008, 08:05 PM
:hello:

Hi to all
Please

Can any member of this community give me some info on what I can do with this box and where the information is to learn myself on how and what to do, to increase my enjoyment with it

thanks

Devilfish
26th October, 2008, 08:30 PM
I've uploaded the latest patch for you here...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/technomate-6800hd-patch-29-09-08-a-9981/

Also check out the sticky threads at the top in red. :)

mooreand
26th October, 2008, 09:20 PM
Thanks will look at threads and get back , its all new takes time to get understanding

Thanks again

.: JaCkPoT :.
26th October, 2008, 11:41 PM
Im technomate addict. Ask me any questions and i shall answer. Willin to give you as much info as you need.

mooreand
27th October, 2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks
Sadiq

I will definetly contact you with loads of questions , over the coming weeks , As i am a complete novice to it,

thanks for your offer

oldman

27th October, 2008, 08:34 PM
your welcome mate, here to help ;)

ebunmiebun
18th December, 2008, 12:44 PM
I have a huge problem with my technomd 6800Hd, i was trying to update it and it just stop working completely it did not respond to anything again.I was using usb pen. help please

benny/9
18th December, 2008, 01:38 PM
I have a huge problem with my technomd 6800Hd, i was trying to update it and it just stop working completely it did not respond to anything again.I was using usb pen. help please
hi m8,
you will now need to do a forced download to clear the box,
first have you got a null modem cable?
this is how you do the forced download
[1]download the darkman v187 loader panel from the forum
[2]download the patch. open the zip folder and get the patch out ready to load,
[3]connect the null modem cable from the com port on your computer to the rs232 port on the rear panel of your receiver
[4]turn the receiver off with the switch on the rear panel near the rs232 port
[5]open the v187 loader panel click and set it to software and download the panel usualy opens on this setting then browse button and find the patch on your computer and left click the patch then click open on the window
this will load the patch onto the loader panel
[6]click connect on the loader panel and when you see on the loader panel
[ connect your receiver and turn on] go to the receiver and turn it on with the rear panel switch and this will then force download the patch and clear the problem and load the patch now your receiver will work as normal again, after this you can use your memory stick for all the
software/patch/softcam/chn list programming again

ebunmiebun
18th December, 2008, 02:34 PM
thank you very much, i have not tried it yet but i can trust, whatever i get from here, but i do not know where to get darkman v187 loader panel

benny/9
18th December, 2008, 03:40 PM
thank you very much, i have not tried it yet but i can trust, whatever i get from here, but i do not know where to get darkman v187 loader panel
this is the way to clear your receiver mate, a lot who buy tm receivers dont load the first patch with the null modem cable and from the posts i see these are the users who have most problems with the box locking up
make sure if you dont have a cable you buy a null modem cable [female-female] plug ends these look solid with 9 pin holes in each plug. if you see 9 pins in one plug end this is a serial cable.this is the v187 loader you need for use with the cable on your model

18th December, 2008, 11:10 PM
Dont hesitate to use do the forced download.. It cant do anything... All the info on here is fully revised and always is before being put on the forums... We will not give any false info....
The forced download has saved many receivers to this day and will continue to do so... It is very handy but only for the new5000,1000 and 6000 supers and normals...
It does not work on the 3000,2000,7000,8000,9000 or the old 5000.

ebunmiebun
19th December, 2008, 03:02 PM
thank you, i am very pleased to be part of this community. however i tried to unzip darkman loader, but i got a message it is either unkown or corrupt.

benny/9
19th December, 2008, 06:24 PM
thank you, i am very pleased to be part of this community. however i tried to unzip darkman loader, but i got a message it is either unkown or corrupt.
hi m8,
i have just removed the v187 loader file and found it
downloaded and opened>ok i have reposted the file
give it anouther try

19th December, 2008, 09:42 PM
Downloaded here and works.. Try firefox..

mooreand
20th December, 2008, 04:59 PM
Had loads of problems with downloads using Ie 7 use firefox after advise from benny no issues ever now. Great forum, had loads of help to get up and running. keep up the good work

mooreand:elefant::elefant:

20th December, 2008, 05:11 PM
can i ask.... how is your setup now???? is it all working fine??

mooreand
20th December, 2008, 05:49 PM
The setup is working fine, find channels set up, favorites etc a little long winded, Also had loads of transponders missing, still need to go through the sats programs as still finding channels missing, but now go to king of sat and then use advance search fuction. is there a way of downloading a database of transponders that are active to the receiver from a current list anywhere.

thanks

staplestown
29th September, 2009, 03:35 PM
patch on desk top/ can i down load this to memory stick and then connect to 6800hd box?
thanks .staplestown

staplestown
29th September, 2009, 03:39 PM
hi i have patch on desk top can i down load to memory stick then connect to 6800box http://staplestown

dick b
30th September, 2009, 02:58 PM
hi i have patch on desk top can i down load to memory stick then connect to 6800box http://staplestown

you must extract (unzip) file 1st then yes you load onto stick put stick in the tm6800HD go to usb in menu and then data.
I have posted patch & soft cam if thats any help. patch 1st then softcam.the patch is for tm6800HD original not super

SIRIPALA
7th October, 2009, 10:13 PM
I CANT GET ITV ,IT2 ,BBC.FILM4 CHANNELS ON MY TM6900.I GOT MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M.
ALL OTHER SATELLITE I MANAGE TO GET CORRECTLY.
STRUGLING WITH ASTRA 19,28.2,.......ECT

SORRY FOR THE CAPS.NEXT TIME I WONT
HELP PLZ

dick b
8th October, 2009, 02:29 PM
I CANT GET ITV ,IT2 ,BBC.FILM4 CHANNELS ON MY TM6900.I GOT MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M.
ALL OTHER SATELLITE I MANAGE TO GET CORRECTLY.
STRUGLING WITH ASTRA 19,28.2,.......ECT

SORRY FOR THE CAPS.NEXT TIME I WONT
HELP PLZ

with a 1.1 dish you should not be struggling with much,astra 1 @ 19.2E is an easy sat to receive.as to 28.2E you should have no problem at all,if a re-scan does not fix it I"d check your motor installation is correct,pole plumb,latitude correct on motor,latitude and longitude correct on STB,etc.,

john777
20th October, 2009, 01:13 PM
you must extract (unzip) file 1st then yes you load onto stick put stick in the tm6800HD go to usb in menu and then data.
I have posted patch & soft cam if thats any help. patch 1st then softcam.the patch is for tm6800HD original not super

I had a similar problem as staplestown. I tried your files and
all is ok now . box is TM6800HD

Thanks again john777

noorbawa3
21st December, 2010, 06:50 PM
thanks very much mate

AfyB
2nd January, 2011, 09:57 PM
Im technomate addict. Ask me any questions and i shall answer. Willin to give you as much info as you need.

Hi mate i would appreciate it if you could get back to me with regards to the 6800HD TechMate. I am in two minds whether to buy the 500 as i have done a bit of research on it but if i got the 6800HD at least i can view HD. If you can guide me through software installation i am onto a winner.

thijs
3rd January, 2011, 06:23 PM
have a good read of this thread beforer asking questions most answers are in it http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/noobs-guide-patching-your-technomate-7310/ and all patches are in http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/main.php

stevemilne
19th January, 2011, 11:20 AM
How can I download a patch for the tm6800hd, can anyone help please

Shady
19th January, 2011, 11:22 AM
How can I download a patch for the tm6800hd, can anyone help please

wait for 10 mins, refresh ur browser, then download