PDA

View Full Version : arnet 700c kryptview help

zedman2
26th October, 2008, 08:05 PM
Hi i have an arnet 700c cable box, i have installed the latest firmware, 05102008 but my box jus says 0000, and al i can access is the menu. I have successfuly installed the firmaware and i have had a confirmation. I have read other post and it says select your area and id, Where do i do that as i have been on every option in the menu and can not seem to find it. i AM FROM NOTTINGHAM just incase that helps you. Hope someone can help.

delboy13
26th October, 2008, 08:16 PM
you have to scan for channels.at the bottom of menu it says auto scan or something like that press ok next screen you have to choose which cable area e.g tw ,cw press ok on the when which is your area.then at the bottom it tells you which colour to press for scan press it.then in a bit the name of your town will appear press ok i will then find the channels

pacman362
27th October, 2008, 09:41 AM
I wouldn't use that firmware just yet I have found on 3 boxes that they seize up after around 3 hours and you have to do a re'boot (power off) to get them back !! I would recommend using the older firmware of : 29-09-2008.

PS :I am on ex-TW