PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 6800HD Patch (29-09-08)

Devilfish
26th October, 2008, 08:29 PM
TPS
DigiTV AU
ITV HD: Go to Advance Search - Transponder - 11428 - Red Button - Channel Name = 10510
Showtime & ART AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU
Digiturk/Lig TV, Kabel, Select Kino, etc on 23east (all nagra channels on Astra 3)
Rai
ORF & ORF HD, etc

For Premiere Portal channels (Premiere Direkt, Premiere Sport Portal & Erotik AB), press Red (Bookmark) button for more channels

To Download software/keys/channel list by USB: Menu - USB - Data Transfer (takes 30secs for software!)

NDF Upload = Channel List upload

Freesat working

Watch 1 channel and playback a recorded file at the same time

Record scrambled & FTA channels

***card working

Pause Live TV by Timeshift

Njoy!

mooreand
26th October, 2008, 09:30 PM
Sorry but what are you using to extract the files with as I have tride and it says they are courrupt

Thanks

Devilfish
26th October, 2008, 11:14 PM
Sorry about that, try it now. Use Winrar or Winace to extract it.

dreamquest
8th November, 2008, 08:45 AM
It doesen't work for any of those packages you've mentioned. Is there a channel which makes the au ???

.: JaCkPoT :.
8th November, 2008, 01:19 PM
Load that patch and a softcam itl definately work.

gork3m
26th January, 2009, 10:48 PM
:hmmmm::hmmmm:Hi is there a new patch for 6800hd?i just got 1 and it stopped workin.channels gone :hmmmm:
Help pls

.: JaCkPoT :.
26th January, 2009, 11:59 PM
Which channels?

Navigator
18th October, 2009, 10:02 PM
Hi Guy's
I don't leave very many messages at all...not to say that I dont really appreciate all of the effort and help members offer here on this site.
Can someone help me with the fact that I cannot download attachments?

dick b
19th October, 2009, 02:57 PM
Hi Guy's
I don't leave very many messages at all...not to say that I dont really appreciate all of the effort and help members offer here on this site.
Can someone help me with the fact that I cannot download attachments?
you should have enough posts to enable downloading. some files are now missing but all recent ones should be ok.
try this one I"ve posted for you as a trial and let us know if it works.

cm1209
23rd December, 2009, 05:54 PM
After upgrading my technomate tm-5200 d usb super, i cant find the cas menu in order for me to inut the keys, what do i do ?

dick b
24th December, 2009, 03:06 PM
After upgrading my technomate tm-5200 d usb super, i cant find the cas menu in order for me to inut the keys, what do i do ?
you dont say which patch you used.
I"ve sent what I believe is the right one along with the softcam.patch 1st wait for re-boot then load softcam.