PDA

View Full Version : Master EDC15C13 Coding

diyre
28th December, 2022, 12:41 PM
Good morning, I got a Master EDC15C13 Bosch 0 281 011 432.
I did not connect the machine, after much checking, it connects but does not start.
I did a reading to the eeprom, giving me a very strange reading that was repeated in all the memory.
I had the same one in stock, I compared the reading and it had nothing to do with it. By not putting Immo off, mount an emulator julia. But there was no success.
The address that the emulator comments by putting "00-00" is already like this... Are those addresses the immo code? Could you know what the immo code of the original ecu is and put it in the other one?
a greeting

baltazar3
28th December, 2022, 01:05 PM
Good morning, I got a Master EDC15C13 Bosch 0 281 011 432.
I did not connect the machine, after much checking, it connects but does not start.
I did a reading to the eeprom, giving me a very strange reading that was repeated in all the memory.
I had the same one in stock, I compared the reading and it had nothing to do with it. By not putting Immo off, mount an emulator julia. But there was no success.
The address that the emulator comments by putting "00-00" is already like this... Are those addresses the immo code? Could you know what the immo code of the original ecu is and put it in the other one?
a greeting
Try this and report...no need to cut anything....pm

kiszka
28th December, 2022, 01:25 PM
the reading is not correct, we'll see what happens

baltazar3
28th December, 2022, 01:30 PM
Its OFF file from my base

kiszka
28th December, 2022, 02:48 PM
Its OFF file from my base
perhaps it won't matter what file you give it, but we'll see

diyre
28th December, 2022, 08:26 PM
I read it several times both in Upa and in GQ-4x and carprog. In all the same reading. I also thought like you.

kiszka
28th December, 2022, 11:48 PM
I read it several times both in Upa and in GQ-4x and carprog. In all the same reading. I also thought like you.
and so what if you still misread it in all tools