PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 308 T9, how to read flash and eeprom from the engine ECU?

Vaklin Hristov
2nd January, 2023, 09:22 PM
Hi!
I'd like to remove the speed limit from my 308 but via the eeprom editing instead of change the ECU flash content. The result, which I'd like to obtain, is the same as turning of the speed limit with DiagBox.

So, my questions:

1. I bought a Galletto v54, which is still not in use. Can with it read the necessary files via OBD?
2. Should I do some checksum calculations after altering the eeprom content?
3. I have read a thread where a good guy helped another guy to remove this limit and probably I know yet what I should to change in the eeprom but some advice will be welcome too. Very possible is I'm missing something.

And aside question. Can someone share SEED/KEY calculation algorithm for PSA ECU's? I have some disassembled from part of the flash content but a lot better will be if I have this in a high level language with some examples.

Hope to get some help.

Happy new year to all.

alonedark
2nd January, 2023, 11:10 PM
You should put engine , hp, Ecu….

Vaklin Hristov
4th January, 2023, 01:02 PM
308 (T9) 5 DOOR ESTATE 1.6 HDi 100 FAP (DV6FD, EDC17C60) STT TYPE 5-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX RPO 14459

catala20032004
4th January, 2023, 01:04 PM
First you need to read your ECU content. EDC17 its tricore so if you have GALLETTO V54 you need to open ecu and connect via BOOT pin as schematics of FGTECH. Poat here ECU content eeprom and flash and lets see

Vaklin Hristov
4th January, 2023, 08:28 PM
Thank you for the answer. My goal is to change some values without opening the ECU. I'll be focused on another approach as DiagBox does the tasks.

Regards!

rafal
4th January, 2023, 09:26 PM
V54 is like dinosaur at this time
Better invest for good tool

Vaklin Hristov
5th January, 2023, 01:08 AM
Ready to get your recommendations. I bought it for my Ducato 2.8JTD but still didn't do anything with it. No problem to buy a more sophisticated tool. In parallel I'll work further with CAN arduino-psa-diag. Very promising tool. The best will be if I can read with some tool eeprom from different modules and explore what happens when recode some of the slots.

Named25
13th January, 2023, 05:18 PM
K-tag 7.02 declared as C4 cactus support EDC17C60