PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes W211 E270 R5 Remap

Device9999
5th January, 2023, 08:11 PM
Need remap for this, couldnt find maps for this version, can be abit aggressive compared to stage1. the car has e320cdi turbo. Thanks!

SW: 1037369829
SW ver.:
Spare: CR30-647-C5D4-211SA-130kW-EU3-ME-4203x003

Device9999
6th January, 2023, 02:01 AM
Still in need, this guy is asking money for password in PM �� (https://emojipedia.org/grinning-face-with-sweat/)934647

Krisfuzzy
6th January, 2023, 10:55 AM
Newbies complaining that people ask for money. Surely the regulation doesn't allow it, but it doesn't allow trading either
the forum for a free file service.

Device9999
6th January, 2023, 03:22 PM
Well i gotta start somewhere huh? atleast i use this forum actively and try helping other people when im able to, unlike other people that come here just asking for a map and leaving the same second the get it.

bobolin4o
7th January, 2023, 08:51 AM
Yes, that's true!
You use this forum actively... half a year here, 10 posts, asked about tuning 3 cars and posted one original dump as help.
Very well...
I certainly don't condone the behavior of some individuals, who have registered here and are flooding the forum with files, that are password protected, for a fee... But I don't agree with the opposite either. Forum - this is a place for conversations, discussing problems and how to fix them. Not a place where everyone wants their work done for free.
Regards!

xTuningFilesPLx
7th January, 2023, 11:14 AM
I also like to help out people but to be honest, making money on free files is not a bood buisness don't U think
I'm not as fast as some members of this forum, maybe someone will help U out, if not I could take a look at the file next week - for free

Device9999
8th January, 2023, 02:40 AM
I also like to help out people but to be honest, making money on free files is not a bood buisness don't U think
I'm not as fast as some members of this forum, maybe someone will help U out, if not I could take a look at the file next week - for free

Thanks for actual help but got it already sorted out. only reason is ask here sometimes is when mapping friends cars and i have tight schedule. Turns out it was faster and easier to just make the map myself than listen this circle jerking ��

alonedark
8th January, 2023, 09:30 PM
device999 how many nick have in this forum????

bobolin4o
9th January, 2023, 07:51 AM
Thanks for actual help but got it already sorted out. only reason is ask here sometimes is when mapping friends cars and i have tight schedule. Turns out it was faster and easier to just make the map myself than listen this circle jerking ��

Ah, so you can do this job... but have to make money instead of do your friends cars... So it is best for you to ask free tuning here.
What impudence!