Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default MED17 backup with Kess and Ktag programmers

Dear all,

I want to install a Julie IMMO emulator but I need the Flash and EEPROM files to get the CS / PIN and the other IMMO data.

I bought KESS and KTAG copy programmers for this job. I read the flash file with the KESS V2 on CAN, but I need the EEPROM file too. The only way for it is the ECU remove, disassembly and read with Ktag or there is an another option? If it isn't necessary I didn't want to take off the cover from ECU, water leakage or something else...

Thank you!

Best regards, JT

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,234 Posts

You need eeprom and flash to do. Did you got ktag? its easy do immo off wfs5, wfs5+ or wfs6 for the most med17.
    So give us more info about car, gearbox, ecu + files... no emualtor needen .