Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Default MSD80 WAS WRONGLY CLONED WITH MSD81 FILES

Dear Friend. I wanted to ask you a question regarding a DME MSD80. This work was carried out in another workshop and they informed me of the following. They read the first DME MSD80 and saved the read file. after that they have read the second DME which also backed up the files. so they decided to clone the information from the second DME to the first DME, after finishing the cloning this first DME lost communication with the programmer and in fact there was no communication with the scanner in the vehicle. After analyzing what had happened, they realized that the second DME they read was an MSD81 whose information they wrote on a DME MSD80.
    Is there any way to restore the original information to the DME MSD80?
    In fact, they have tried the same FLEX tool, but since there is no communication, the DME cannot be restored to its original state.
    It has also been tried with original Ktag, Original New Transdata and both fail to identify the DME and cannot obtain the Password.
    I await your comments

V.I.P. Master of the IMMO
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,470 Posts

If they read full backup from both ECU Flex save pass in archive.
    4C7570755F73616E64755F696D6D6F5F736F6C7574696F6E73

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,236 Posts

So they cloned from TC1796 to TC1797 SAK, not as sure flex allowed you to do this.
    bench and boot no communication?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    554 Posts

"every" ecu done by flex can be programed again in boot, so even if its dead via obd

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KriptoKey View Post
    Dear Friend. I wanted to ask you a question regarding a DME MSD80. This work was carried out in another workshop and they informed me of the following. They read the first DME MSD80 and saved the read file. after that they have read the second DME which also backed up the files. so they decided to clone the information from the second DME to the first DME, after finishing the cloning this first DME lost communication with the programmer and in fact there was no communication with the scanner in the vehicle. After analyzing what had happened, they realized that the second DME they read was an MSD81 whose information they wrote on a DME MSD80.
    Is there any way to restore the original information to the DME MSD80?
    In fact, they have tried the same FLEX tool, but since there is no communication, the DME cannot be restored to its original state.
    It has also been tried with original Ktag, Original New Transdata and both fail to identify the DME and cannot obtain the Password.
    I await your comments
    #

If all job todo with flex , no problem up this agane boot away , because this tool after first read save all file + tc pasworld and of course + perfect flex support for this problem. .

Wthout tricore right pasworld , in here nothing todo .

I think before trayed todo this with another tool , then after trayed with flex but to late if this dead .

So...........new one ecu , that's it!

#

Second........

If you have flex , no problem ask from support what ecactly need to do for this and they always answer what and how .

#

And last .........

So...... all this crap without logic if this all done with flex and ecu dead !
    Last edited by brend; 3rd February, 2023 at 07:33 PM.

NB!!! Don't ask in PM old file password , Im not remember.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Thank you very much for your comments, but I still have the problem, I have tried with original Kitag and NT but the password is required and that is what cannot be obtained with these tools.
    The other workshop provided me with its files read with Flex slave to both ECUs which I attach in this publication. They have already tried Flex by all means but couldn't get the DME back.
    I await your comments
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P. Master of the IMMO
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,470 Posts

You have pass in archives from Flexx. Put ecu in boot and restore with Flex.
    Last edited by lupu_sandu; 6th February, 2023 at 12:02 PM.
    4C7570755F73616E64755F696D6D6F5F736F6C7574696F6E73

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lupu_sandu For This Useful Post:

brend (6th February, 2023)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lupu_sandu View Post
    You have pass in archives from Flexx. Put ecu in boot and restore with Flex.

He can do this if him flex not magic fantasy and tool have boot autorization .
    Last edited by brend; 6th February, 2023 at 01:09 PM.

NB!!! Don't ask in PM old file password , Im not remember.