Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default Megane 1.9 dti In*o OFF

Megane 1.9 dti 1998 I am thinking about in*o off because uch is bad, I cannot buy any new Uch at this moment, and i think it is easy to in*o off ................People says Renault Uchs must be new ones , or erase them.... I have Renault Can clip .Can Clip can erase Uch so I can programm a used one???

Thanks
    Last edited by GolfmkI; 30th March, 2010 at 09:23 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts

immo off only possible in ecu,for adapt used UCH must virgin 68hc705 inside and then do it with clip

regards Gepa

Quote Originally Posted by GolfmkI View Post
    Megane 1.9 dti 1998 I am thinking about in*o off because uch is bad, I cannot buy any new Uch at this moment, and i think it is easy to in*o off ................People says Renault Uchs must be new ones , or erase them.... I have Renault Can clip .Can Clip can erase Uch so I can programm a used one???

Thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Thanks I think i will in*o off in ecu, seems easier and definitely, onle need program in 24cxx? inside or anything else especial, cutting wires or so???

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

car and ecu details please.
    7.31sec@203.3mph

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts

do you find 24c02 in ecu? if it is then BOSCH ecu you have,must lift pin7 connect to +5V tahn WP is active...

regards Gepa

Quote Originally Posted by GolfmkI View Post
    Thanks I think i will in*o off in ecu, seems easier and definitely, onle need program in 24cxx? inside or anything else especial, cutting wires or so???

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I definitely will in*o off
    Vehicle megane dti year 98
    Unit is Bosch 0 281 001 810
    Inside is a 24c02 memory
    I have read it, it seems to be very short............but I have read several times and always the same ....I post it, I dont Know well what bytes may I change to in*o off, and I have read so many versions of what pins must I lift or feed with 5v......that I have not clear.........

Thanks..
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

i just did this car today im*o off FF line 20,30,40 then lift pin 7 on eeprom connect to pin 8 +5 then, your file good size

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Sorry only must correct 20,30,40 data lines...........??????

Lift pin 7 ok, but pin 8 connect to 5 v?? whats the easiest way to do it..............Other says I must lift pin7 and solder it to pin 8 directly, sorry I am a bit confused, if you could explain me the method .....Very thanks......

Must I cut any wire in the ecu connector, so that in*o dont turn on again???? I have read several post in this forum with this problem.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

no cut any, in dump line 20,30,40 make FF if u dont think you can do i will do for u then lift pin 7 on chip and connect it to pin 8 on chip... pin 8 is VCC this is your +5 pin 7 is WP write protect ahhh one sec does it have fairchild chip?? if it has you need to change for new with wp on pin 7 even if you have 24c04 this will do
    Last edited by kevfield; 12th March, 2010 at 01:04 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevfield View Post
    no cut any, in dump line 20,30,40 make FF if u dont think you can do i will do for u then lift pin 7 on chip and connect it to pin 8 on chip... pin 8 is VCC this is your +5 pin 7 is WP write protect ahhh one sec does it have fairchild chip?? if it has you need to change for new with wp on pin 7 even if you have 24c04 this will do

Have done all, and car wont start, no errors in ecu but says in*mo enabled........some comments so we can solve problem.

First I must say is a megane coupe, not a megane, I supose there is no problem with this, but.........

Second I have only find one 24c02 in all the ecu, so I supose this is the correct eeprom, moreover someone says in this post dump is ok, so I hope I have not make a mistake choosing the eeprom.The 24c02 I have read it is located, almost in a corner in the bottomside

Third.you have reason memory is made by Fairchild, has a F in it, so I have looked for an new eeprom........If it has the "F" I supose is made by Fairchild........sure???? so must put a new eeprom, really cannot done with the same...

Fourth, I am thinking this is the problem.........I have not found 24c02 in smd format, so my eletronic store gives me a BR24L02FJ-W............he says it is exactly the same...8x256, same pinout,etc............but I am really doubting now, I have been reading several datasheets and it seems to be rigth, they are the same.......but if I am honest have not very Knowledges about at this moment, I am working hard and try learning every day.

Is realle the same memory? Can I use it???

Well if anyone could help me please????

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Hi. Did you cut off connection between Im*o and ECU?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi

in this ECU, plug the ECU in a car without de 24C02, and cut the connection between UCH and ECU, the car is ready to start.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kemaster View Post
    Hi. Did you cut off connection between Im*o and ECU?
    Yes first I cut connection, then as I see it wont start connect again no difference......

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rwgodoy View Post
    Hi

in this ECU, plug the ECU in a car without de 24C02, and cut the connection between UCH and ECU, the car is ready to start.

Is this is true ???? Seems very easy to be true......so everyone saying to search a new eeprom, modify it programm solder................and is only remove it????

If it is by this way..........I must cut all wires from uch to ecu????????? I am confused.....

Thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Default hi

Get some scrap SD Ram memory from an old pc there you have atmel 24c02 eprom smd. Program the new file and before you solder the eprom to the board cut the trace with a knife on the pcb that goes to pin 7 ( usually pin 7 is connected to pin 4 gnd) and solder the eprom on board. Then put enough solder on pin 7 and 8 to bridge them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast