Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UDA View Post
    Hi jinxy72,

I've got an IP 9000HD and love it

Don't get me wrong, it does have some sortware problems like mentioned, but it's still a great box. Like aftermath said, the picture is awesome.

I've ordered the VU+ duo as well, just waiting for it to come in at Sat_shop, hope it's giong to be here sometime next week
    The support for the VU+ is getting better every day

Cheers

UDA
    hi, theres no doubt its a great box ... but with the vu+ getting alot more support and similar price ... it seems to make more sense buying the vu+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    the picture quality of the cuberevo 9000 knocks spots off any other box around, and thats probably the only good thing going for it.

The lack of support from DGS is starting to Pi5s off the image developers and its just a matter of time when they will all be leaving the ipboxes and trying there work on other boxes.

the cams available are not very reliable and have many stops and starts during the day, mgcamd being the best cam available for connecting to cccam.

Ive tried to talk sat-shop into doing a swap deal with me for a VU+ , but he has not bit yet,

Personally i think if i was to buy a new box today it would be the VU+ box, but i am skint so will have to wait a while.
    These boxes supposedly work straight from the box and need basic dreambox knowledge to modify the firmware e.t.c.
    does this mean the vu+ will be getting its own section ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IP box 9000 and it's clone Cube Revo is out of support today. It is difficult to find any firmware cause all links are inactive ot files are corrupt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12