Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Diy OEM radio CD bluetooth help

Hello

I have skoda Fabia mk1 2001 whit oem radio symphony
    Radio is only whit cd no AUX

I need help to install Bluetooth module on that radio
    I watch Sam folks install on old radios oem Bluetooth module and works fine for them

I think maybe some one knows on motherboard off radio wher is pins for audio left right output from cd
    Becouse I won’t to connect Bluetooth module true cd
    In my thinking make/burn cd whit long track whit no sound on track then when I play cd in radio I put Bluetooth music to play i think it should work

Can some people help here
    Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts

Look after:
    www.dension.com
    WBR
    Polak, wegier dwa bratanki i do szabli i do szklanki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I found Way If any of you need just ASK

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilee View Post
    I found Way If any of you need just ASK

Hi
    Why not.. Let's hear about the solution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm sorry I didn't write earlier, I didn't have time

here to explain my procedure first I disassembled the radio, i.e. removed the CD unit from the radio, then disassembled the CD but left everything connected so that I could test where the audio comes out of the CD unit, then I connected the bluetooth to an external power source and connected it to the mobile phone on which I played music and inserted the CD into the unit some cd to play music to be able to find the audio outputs because I couldn't find the seeds of this radio anywhere on the internet after I connected it, I connected an ordinary cable with bluetooth and started looking for the audio output on the flat cable that is connected to the cd unit with the radio motherboard mostly on the flat cable, there is one output on the right side, I think the first one, and the second one is on the left, the third after that, when I found the outputs, I wrapped those cables a bit on the flat cable and soldered and isolated after that I found where the 12v is on the flat cable from the motherboard to the jacks on the outside of the radio and there I connected the + from the bluetooth and - I connected it to the radio housing so that the bluetooth itself remained in the radio, you can't see anything and everything works when the car's ignition is turned on, the radio turns on by default and thus provides power to the bluetooth when the key is removed, the radio and bluetooth are turned off eh, in order for everything to work as it should, there is one more step, and that is to sit down at the laptop and make a CD on which there is a tape, but there is no sound in it, so to speak, burn the silent CD after that, insert a burned CD with silence to simply start the CD for that reason alone, and play music on your mobile phone and listen to music in your car in stereo sound done on a Skoda symphony radio from 2001, I believe that most radios that do not have aux can be connected that way if something is not clear to anyone, feel free to ask

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilee For This Useful Post:

fuzz1 (29th June, 2023)