Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DK 1.1 image & cccam 2.1.4

Hi All,

I have a clone DM500-s running the excellent DK 1.1 image. I want to install the cccam 2.1.4 but not sure how. The server has an older version and I want to use my white S*y card and understand cccam 2.1.4 is OK for this. I know how to ftp etc. I also found the 'zip' version of the cam on this site but not sure what to do next. I thought I needed a tar file in the tmp folder to manual install?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

if your box is connected to your broadband router via an ethernet cable you can download cccam using your remote control from addons . you will need at least cccam 2.1.3 for a white sky card. ,if you allready have this your in your box its ok .i dont use the dk image my self as i had the same problem as you so i reflashed my box with nabilosat darkstar 11 image it has cccam 2.1.3 in the addons . its a great image and 100% clone safe .
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I prefer Gemini very easy ans safe image all packs is BP in addons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you PIOPAT VERY HELPFULL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

your wellcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, Sorry to jump in from nowhere!!! Anyone can help please? My CCcam was not working... I have a DM800HD PVR (Genuine) BL76... I'm using GP2_Enigma2. I have just flashed it with the GP2 again and done the factory reset (new start). Now trying to get the CCcam to install.

Gemini not supporting CCcam anymore - how to install it manually. Which latest CCcam would you recomend and where to download it from and safe?

Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

you will need to do a manuall install ,you will need dream control center for this . as your box is a dm800 its enigma 2 so the version of cccam you use must be suitable for use on enigma 2 boxes (usually you will see E2 in the cccam file name ) ,also as your image is gemini the cccam file you use will have to be suitable for use with gemini images .

you can download dream control center from the last link in my signature area . you will also of course have to download the cccam file while will look like this E2cccam2.1.3 gemini.tar.gz ,you may get it from the download section at the top of the page or you wil have to search online.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, The Network function doesn't work with this Image..
    any advice...?