Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritech View Post
    I won't cut keys for customers without the vehicle present.........
    This is rule number one for me. Two reasons:
    1. As you said - "I have an opportunity to feel what the lock does and assess if it needs repair. Testing is part of doing the job properly"
    2. Scummers. Had several cases client claiming car is not in town asking for blade cutting and after some time coming back with another blade obviously cut wrong by some other locksmith claiming it's the blade done by me and not working and mainly asking for refund( 2 of them asking for new blade). Love to see their faces when I show them that all my keys/blades are marked(Found marking of keys is the proper way. Saved me a lot of troubles for the last 27 years). Noticed they all were young people(17-20 years old)
    Last edited by kemaster; 20th September, 2023 at 07:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kemaster For This Useful Post:

p1et (20th September, 2023)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12