Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Welcome to DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Gl0v3 View Post
    I get a ?? in the SD Card Memory where the save file should be. All other save files still there.
    How many free blocks do you have bottom right?
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default help needed

help for ashes 2009 nedeed evrythng tried doesn't work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

how do i change the isomode ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

where excatly to store the save data n where exactly to extract it more details please....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manz3169 View Post
    where excatly to store the save data n where exactly to extract it more details please....
    All saved games are stored in the Wii memory but you can add any saved game from the SD card. These are stored in SD:\private\wii\title folder. Each Wii game has a game ID number in the save game folder is the first 4 characters of the game ID, Ashes Cricket 09 - PAL is R6KP.

You add the saved game to the SD card and put it back in the Wii. Click on Wii Options and keep clicking the left hand window until you see the saved games. Click on the SD card and select Ashes Cricket 09 and copy it to the Wii memory. If it already has a saved game you need to erase that one first, then copy it again.

You will have to play this game once before you can copy the saved game to the Wii memory.
    Last edited by Keithuk; 27th February, 2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Update
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi.. when I click to download the ashes.rar file, it downloads a gif file.. I even tried using "Save link as" option... do i need to do it differently?
    Last edited by charane1982; 22nd June, 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I've just tried it and it just showed a white web page. Right clicking and Save Target saves clear.gif.

Thats strange when 217 users have downloaded it.

There is another Ashes thread on here. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...009-wii-49806/
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    I've just tried it and it just showed a white web page. Right clicking and Save Target saves clear.gif.

Thats strange when 217 users have downloaded it.

There is another Ashes thread on here. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...009-wii-49806/

The "ashes.rar" available in that post is having the same problem, while the "Ashes09 Wii Save.rar" sometimes gets downloaded only partially and sometimes shows up as clear.gif... Please let me know if the file is available for download somewhere else... thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Thats strange Ashes09 Wii Save.rar has the same problem.

I thought I downloaded both rars along time ago when I first had Ashes Cricket 09 - PAL - R6KP36 but I can't find them. I didn't need to use the save game file as my Ashes Cricket worked with it.

If you Google wii ashes cricket save file. Wii Save - Nintendo Wii Game Saves > Cricket - Ashes Cricket this download just the data.bin file which you have to put in the correct folder.

\private\wii\title\R6KP just make this fonder and add data.bin into it then you can add it to the Wii memory but you must run Ashes Cricket once else it won't allow you to add it. Of course you must have the PAL version of the game.

Ashes09 Wii Save.rar is available from The Ashes - Page 2 but you would have to join that forum to be able to download it.
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats strange Ashes09 Wii Save.rar has the same problem.

I thought I downloaded both rars along time ago when I first had Ashes Cricket 09 - PAL - R6KP36 but I can't find them. I didn't need to use the save game file as my Ashes Cricket worked with it.

If you Google wii ashes cricket save file. Wii Save - Nintendo Wii Game Saves > Cricket - Ashes Cricket this download just the data.bin file which you have to put in the correct folder.

\private\wii\title\R6KP just make this fonder and add data.bin into it then you can add it to the Wii memory but you must run Ashes Cricket once else it won't allow you to add it. Of course you must have the PAL version of the game.

Ashes09 Wii Save.rar is available from The Ashes - Page 2 but you would have to join that forum to be able to download it.

Thanks for the links... i tried the first one, from wiisave.com, but it shows as "???" on the savegames page. I would try the second one.. but will have to wait for 24 hrs before i could download from that forum... if successful, i would post the file here as well.

thanks again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

As I've said I don't need a hacked save game for my Ashes Cricket 09 - PAL - R6KP36 to work. I've just ran it again and created a save game file. I shut it down and looked in Wii Options\Data Management\Save Data\Wii saved games and its there.

Here you go try this save game. As I've already said add the R6KP folder to \private\wii\title\ on the SD card. Go into Wii Options\Data Management\Save Data\Wii. Click on SD Card and find Ashes Cricket 2009, Copy it from the SD card to the Wii memory.

When you run the game you should see the first save game slot is Keith. Try to run it from the second save game slot. If it works ok then you can go back in and click on the red X on my name to delete it.

Now we don't really know much about you as there are other things you need to do to make this Ashes Cricket game to work.

So I know your system please post a sysCheck19 report as instructed in that link so I can see that you have the correct IOS's installed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As I've said I don't need a hacked save game for my Ashes Cricket 09 - PAL - R6KP36 to work. I've just ran it again and created a save game file. I shut it down and looked in Wii Options\Data Management\Save Data\Wii saved games and its there.

Here you go try this save game. As I've already said add the R6KP folder to \private\wii\title\ on the SD card. Go into Wii Options\Data Management\Save Data\Wii. Click on SD Card and find Ashes Cricket 2009, Copy it from the SD card to the Wii memory.

When you run the game you should see the first save game slot is Keith. Try to run it from the second save game slot. If it works ok then you can go back in and click on the red X on my name to delete it.

Now we don't really know much about you as there are other things you need to do to make this Ashes Cricket game to work.

So I know your system please post a sysCheck19 report as instructed in that link so I can see that you have the correct IOS's installed.

Thanks for the savegame. It worked perfectly. As I still am not able to create a new save game, I would share the sysCheck19 report shortly.

Thanks again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

As I've said I don't need a hacked save game for my Ashes Cricket 09 - PAL - R6KP36 to work.

Until I know whats on your system via a sysCheck19 report I can't say much.

I've now added my Ashes Cricket 2009 Save Game in the download section because they are missing of here.

Clicking the Thanks button is more important to me as all my 400+ thanks were lost when we have this new forum.
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keithuk For This Useful Post:

goldberg (11th August, 2013), telugite (15th October, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried this but didn't worked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ashes.rar file not accessible. Please post again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast