Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Range Rover l322 2007 TDV8 DS2 BUS no comms

Hello wonderfull people. I have problem and my problem is that i have no comms with BCM, LMC, HVAC modules. SDD can see and communicate with all other modules except the ones which are on K Line. As for K line instrument cluster module is gateway, OBD2 socket connected with instrument cluster via DS2 bus. I have connected oscilloscope to K line, Can bus high and low, Can bus medium, they are fine, waveform is good. But DS2 lines seems dead. Does anybody know voltage of DS2 line or maybe waveform? My main suspect is instrument cluster now but maybe i can do some diagnosis before changing it as otherwise it works fine. Or which chip is IC is responsible for DS2?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gielau View Post
    Hello wonderfull people. I have problem and my problem is that i have no comms with BCM, LMC, HVAC modules. SDD can see and communicate with all other modules except the ones which are on K Line. As for K line instrument cluster module is gateway, OBD2 socket connected with instrument cluster via DS2 bus. I have connected oscilloscope to K line, Can bus high and low, Can bus medium, they are fine, waveform is good. But DS2 lines seems dead. Does anybody know voltage of DS2 line or maybe waveform? My main suspect is instrument cluster now but maybe i can do some diagnosis before changing it as otherwise it works fine. Or which chip is IC is responsible for DS2?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
    Hello, my trouble.
    I encountered such a problem that it became necessary to enable pulse-width modulation in the configurations in order to get rid of the viscous coupling and install an electric fan for cooling, then after changing the configurations in the SDD through the engineering menu, it was not saved and eventually produced errors for the blocks that are interconnected by the ds2 bus (k-bus), I'm stuck here. The blocks❌
    Last edited by Danil89Sever; 25th May, 2024 at 04:50 PM.