Hi All,
I am having troubles with a Porsche Cayenne 2006.

When key inserted the steering lock is released, the ignition can be turned on but the car wont start, when bypassing the starter relais the car starts and runs.
The gearbox selector is locked, when manually the selector is unlocked and put in drive the car drives but is stuck in gear.
When reading fault codes i can only communicate with the ECU and steering wheel all other modules are not visible on the can .
The dash gives a error message in the display about "warning braking porportion" it also says press brake, when i read live data from ECU i can see that the switch on the brake pedal has been pressed although it has not, also the brake lights do not burn, i assume this is because of the can communication missing.
The ECU also says that the 3rth gear has been selected but the gear selector is in park, i assume this is also because of the can communication error.
I already checked the wiring loom and the known bad connections on the wiring loom in the drivers side, but that all is ok.
I checked all the ghround connections but they are also all ok.
I am a bit stuck where to look for to find the defect, can it be the dash? or the front interior module?

Any help would be very appreciated.