Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Renault Megane 3 air conditioning problem

I have a problem. renault Megane 3 2014 year, 1.6 82kw manual air conditioning. When I turn on the air conditioner, e.g. to demist the windshield, it works for a short time, then the magnetic clutch of the compressor and the cooling fan turn off. after about 20 seconds, it turns on again and works for about 20 seconds, then turns off. It works like this all the time. When I control it with diagnostics, it still works, but not continuously. There is no error code, I can see it in UPC when it turns off and on, just like physically in the clutch. Coolant pressure is 3-4 bar, when it turns on it rises to 10 bar. Since all communication is via CAN, I can't measure anything. The diagnostics does not communicate with the climate control, I tried with CLIP, Launch, delphi but nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Check the temperature sensors.