Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default assitance with cummins/allison doc please

Hi, the basic sob story goes here in Afghan I had a computer with cummins 7.1 and Allison doc 8.0 to fix our combat vehicles, the computer is in pieces, got a new one and got hooked up with the programs but no keys, can anyone assist with
    Cummins 7.1 PCID 8C51E6B3

allison doc 8.0.0 key

any help would be great, I have many down vehicles and through normal chanels it takes a month or more to get it, I need to get them up and running ASAP, the Taliban won't wait.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BASIC:00098ABF72599625OZ PRO:002EBA3893C63A85OZ PROPLUS:00884A8483A2DB45OZ ECMpassword removal:WSS31511FD75C625OZ OEMpasswordremoval:WSS31511FD75C625OZ FLEET:FSS1D0B6355EE875OZ This test does not work if you send me a private message to everything that I offer and click the buttons thanks